Are TCAB boxes worth the money

Silver Member
Username: Ceoofdaroc4

Post Number: 315
I got a quote for 2 sd2.5 and it was 275 so a box for RD elites will prolly be more is it worth since I've never actually listened 2 one of those boxes.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2631
Do some research Dwight :-) I've never hear a bad review about a TCAB box.Everyone that has one loves them and claim they're very loud boxes.

Bronze Member
Username: Mrogowski

Post Number: 31
Hi Dwight,

I have not dealt with them directly, but have read *a lot* of feedback on the company. From what I understand, they make very good quality product but delivering said product is sketchy at best. Many have reported sending money and not received anything.

Personally, for that price, you could get something custom built for you locally. I'd scope things out in your area before committing to an Internet purchase.

Best,
Mark

Silver Member

Post Number: 316
Ok guess ill hit up logan is any1 on hear better than logan for a dual 12" box

Gold Member

Post Number: 2632
"Hi Dwight,

I have not dealt with them directly, but have read *a lot* of feedback on the company. From what I understand, they make very good quality product but delivering said product is sketchy at best. Many have reported sending money and not received anything.

Personally, for that price, you could get something custom built for you locally. I'd scope things out in your area before committing to an Internet purchase.

Best,
Mark"

That has all been cleared up a long time ago.Dwight if you want a better box than logan has to offer go with a TCAB.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12891
tcab>>>>>>>>> logan

Silver Member
Username: Waterboy2289

Georgia, DiRtY SoUtH ... 2 18 SX w/ ...

Post Number: 430
From what I have been told, the TCAB boxes are just bass reflexes. They are very well built and are of great quality. But if you wan't to go beyond a bass reflex, you should get in contact with Pete of TTB.

http://www.teamtoxicbass.com/design/index.htm

Silver Member

Post Number: 317
Ok I guess ill go with tcab then... back and forth back and forth lol... ill listen 2 chad's opion since he's the man around here...

Silver Member

Post Number: 318
Ok I guess ill go with tcab then... back and forth back and forth lol... ill listen 2 chad's opion since he's the man around here... and what the hell are bass reflexes what's better? I want the loudest box for street bass.

Silver Member
Username: Waterboy2289

Georgia, DiRtY SoUtH ... 2 18 SX w/ ...

Post Number: 432
TTB > TCAB > Logan

Any of the above options would be good. It just depends on how much you want to spend and what you want to accomplish.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
"That has all been cleared up a long time ago.Dwight if you want a better box than logan has to offer go with a TCAB."

That's good to know.

Silver Member

Post Number: 319
Any1 got a ballpark price for a dula 12" spl box from ttb? I'm not buy a cpu or I wud get a price quote had 2 say tht b4 1 of the d!cks say some smart azz stuff

Bronze Member
Username: Technique24

Post Number: 51
So are those tcab boxes just if you're looking for spl?

Bronze Member
Username: Bjfish11

Garden Plain, KS USA

Post Number: 81
Dwight, I would be more than happy to give you a quote if you are interested.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3161
this has been asked many times before its all about personal preference, IMHO i say its not worth it, i'd rather spend $100 on supplys and build the box myself, and save $200, im not saying his boxes are bad cause there not there very good quality but i can't see spend $300 on a box when you could make one yourself for under half. and IMO TTB>tcab.

Silver Member

Post Number: 321
Sure fish

Bronze Member

Garden Plain, KS USA

Post Number: 83
Pm has been sent

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 147.8 db Mov...

Post Number: 3440
TTB FTMFW!

Bronze Member
Username: Mrray13

Post Number: 16
fishercustoms owns tcab. you couldn't give me a tcab box. their quality pales in comparison to fisher's work.

TTB would be my second choice, if one can't build himself...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 7332
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/for-sale/354718.html

Silver Member
Username: Denim

Www.TeamSSAudio.com, MD

Post Number: 242
Guess what...

Building one your self + the satisfaction of learning on your own > paying someone else too much money.

Fisher makes great products, I have seen a few. Great option if you don't want to put out the time and effort to learn on your own.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2633
"Building one your self + the satisfaction of learning on your own > paying someone else too much money."

True enough but sometimes people lack the skill or the tools/resources.I'd build my new box that I want but living in an apartment doesn't allow for much space for tools or working on things like a box,especially the size of the box I'm going to need so I'll have to look into a box builder to do the dirty work for me.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12892
rofl logan. sorry man.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2834
I have a couple of Mr. Potts boxes and I am extremely happy with them. They are not just boxes but boxes backed up by years of carpentry, pretty sure his father taught him everything he knows not to mention all the field work he has and constantly is doing while competing. You can say ya I build boxes, damn pretty ones to, BUT do you build boxes that work and win national championships?! I will take a box that is extremely loud and sounds good over a pretty box with alot of fluff any day of the week. Matter of fact my last box Mark built was just assembled no finishing touches. Polo..

Silver Member
Username: Denim

Www.TeamSSAudio.com, MD

Post Number: 245
Rob, I wish I still had pictures of the first boxes I built. They were leaky, tuned wrong, and none of the cuts were straight. But I built another and another, thats how I learned. I have so much more to learn and so many more boxes to build. If I can build one at college, while living on campus, anyone can.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 7338
Tcab > Logan > TTB

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
"Rob, I wish I still had pictures of the first boxes I built. They were leaky, tuned wrong, and none of the cuts were straight. But I built another and another, thats how I learned. I have so much more to learn and so many more boxes to build. If I can build one at college, while living on campus, anyone can."

You're darn rights you do! The updated SPL driver is on the way so you better have a box ready for it!

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4267
that was a joke right chad? lol

IMO logan is not in this race (no offense logan)
i dont know enough about fishers boxes yet so i can't speak for them. but IMO TTB is the leader. so much knowledge its insane. any type of bandpass, bass reflex, t line, t box, horn, w/e he matches to your situation and nails it on the head. mark does a great job as well but he can't do everything pete can. I think it's somewhat to do with HT. its alot more complicated, and pete has perfected it where I think mark has no interest. HT techniques can then be used in CA by substituting the car for a small room.... If you took the time to frequent his forum I think you would agree.

Bronze Member
Username: Breakdown

Post Number: 11
ttb is very overstated and passes off simple designs to be magical. also he has many customers believing they have horns when they don't at many frequencies

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2749
Chad, you have it wrong.

Remember its

Chad Geary > the rest.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12898
hahahaha nice berny.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4269
Harold.....lol

simple?.... do you know how many people on this forum can design ANY of the following.... T-line, t-box, front horn, rear horn, 4th 6th or 8th order BP, or phase box? almost none. making a daily setup consisting of 2 8s hitting 143 isnt too easy and the same 2 8s hitting 149.8 i think it was in his SPL alligned hellboy. His work is no joke.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2635
"Rob, I wish I still had pictures of the first boxes I built. They were leaky, tuned wrong, and none of the cuts were straight. But I built another and another, thats how I learned. I have so much more to learn and so many more boxes to build. If I can build one at college, while living on campus, anyone can."

WRONG.I don't think I'm going to use any form of saw in my apartment,that'd be stupid.Even if get the wood cut for me by the local hardware store I'd still need a jigsaw or something similar to cut sub mounts.Now I need clamps for the box,a place to keep it while drying(Glue and resin(If applicable)) and I have no space for that.I don't think building a box in my apartment would be a good idea at all.Oh and like I mentioned some people are not handy,some people have no idea to even measure things,some people just aren't made for carpentry or building things in any way.Don't even say that everyone can learn because some people are helpless :-(

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4957
i personnally talked with mark to built me a sq box and he did the sq its incredible on my tcab box the design its super good the built quiality tis great... plus here inchicago i have like 5 friends with tcab boxes and all of them totally say its worth it some of hem keeps buying new boxes.

i said get a tcab box i have one myslef and i luv it

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 7339
Have you ever noticed that TTB does not post TL Results about there boxes on there site?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2638
"Have you ever noticed that TTB does not post TL Results about there boxes on there site? "

That's because the numbers are so high they wouldn't fit on there.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 7341
^^^^^LMFAO PFFTT

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12902
change your fukking name logan. lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 322
Ttb looks mad expensive ima go with fishercustoms.com thy are affordable and there boxes look very nice thy don't use mdf either check out there site and read what thy have... any 1 ever tried thm?

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4270
Pete has posted number of his personal boxes. other boxes are for other cars how is he suposed to meter them? however, some people do get them metered and post them on his forum. but as you should know, a TL number doesnt state how loud your system is. Ive seen so many 150 ish systems not sound as loud as 145s. also, pete will build you a high number system upon request. that is all, thanks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 324
Does any1 kno about fishercustoms.com?

Bronze Member

Garden Plain, KS USA

Post Number: 90
I do!!!

Silver Member
Username: Mike11202

DE US

Post Number: 564
ill try fishercustoms out and do a review/videos/pictures.. do u have aim? if not whats ur e-mail?

Silver Member

Post Number: 325
Hey whats up fisher do u have aim so we can tlk if not my email is MJ23dynasty@tmail.com if u have aim my screen name is CEOofdaROC4 jus make an account of something if u don't.

Bronze Member

Garden Plain, KS USA

Post Number: 93
dl aim as we speak. Ill hit you up in a few mins.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2837
Hey Trevor, most of us wouldn't run them types of boxes anyways, not to music friendly, lol. Polo..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
i wonder why none of mark's boxes have won in dbdrag world finals? pete's (TTB) has. and winning in meca?? lmao, they think that is so hard. greg mccool is proving otherwise. he took his dbdrag setup, without any adjustments, and smacked meca around. and what about all those tcab customers who didn't recieve their box? or the ones who thought they were mdf, but they were particle board? and paid $3-400 for it? and just because one's father is a carpenter doesn't add years to one's own experience. if that's the case. i have well over 100 years at it, as i was taught by both my grandfather and father. and while i'm good, i pale in comparision to the work those two have done.

and fisher's stuff is more then looks. that is solid build quality. i have yet to see anyone, anywhere complain about his work.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2839
"and fisher's stuff is more then looks. that is solid build quality. i have yet to see anyone, anywhere complain about his work."

Dude I looked at his boxes, they are plain and outdated! Nobody said they were bad or badly built they look good, just old designs, late 90's maybe? Polo..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2649
"and what about all those tcab customers who didn't recieve their box?"

That was all cleared up.There was rough times for TCAB but sh1t probably gets a little out of control when a 19 year old is running a business.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2840
http://www.fishercustoms.com/enclosures.html

Look here, they aren't that bad but they look like any others, seem more stylish built by Driving, and that is sating something, lmfao...Polo.

PS- Like I said before thay are more targeted for the non-critical type of person, probably the same people who would buy a prefab. (16-20 yr)

Silver Member

Post Number: 329
So ur saying I'm better of going with tcab

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4271
polo, horns and transmission lines when designed correctly are more musical than anything you've had in your car. BP as well.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
yeah, fisher's boxes look like everybody's homebuilt custom boxes. typical sealed or bass reflex designs. ok. i agree with that polo. but that's exactly what most people want. i'm sure if they want an "advanced" design, fisher can build it. maybe not design it, but build it. outdated? lol, then pretty much everything not FG is outdated, and hell, that's old too.

rob...it's cleared up? news to me. so i guess he refunded all those customers? built new boxes for the ones who thought they were getting mdf? though i'll agree that maybe he was immature, especially the way he handled himself when sh1t hit the fan. regardless, his boxes haven't proven themselves anywhere other then chicago/meca. and like i previously mentioned, greg mccool went to meca just to toy around and set world records. no tcab in that explorer. let tcab do something in street a or c in dbdrag. then i'll quit talking.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Silver Member

Post Number: 330
Some 1 explain this horns and transmissions type of boxes 2 me I dnt kno what thy r ?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
dwight..your better off NOT buying tcab.

go fisher, or TTB. fisher if your on a budget and want a quality, proven (timeless) design. TTB if you can spend a bit more and want "advanced technolgy"

pm fisher, i'm sure if you want a solid, yet fancy box, he'll build it. dude has got skills. as does TTB.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Gold Member

Post Number: 2650
"rob...it's cleared up? news to me. so i guess he refunded all those customers?"

Well for some reason the person pursuing legal action stopped. :-) I personally never heard about the particle board boxes though,link me up Kent,I'd like to look into that.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
rob...that means surfing through all the sh1t at ca.com, lol...

might take a few minutes, but i'll try and dig some stuff up bro.

dwight...www.quarterwave.com that'll help explain horn and TL enclosures...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
rob...that means surfing through all the sh1t at ca.com, lol...

might take a few minutes, but i'll try and dig some stuff up bro.

dwight...www.quarter-wave.com that'll help explain horn and TL enclosures...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12272
best idea so far...just buy them all see which one you like the best and sale the others...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
http://forum.realmofexcursion.com/showthread.php?s=070e2b35b5c7491037c448604e9db f70&t=23804&page=11

^^ ordered a box march of this year, one month later, no box, no communication....

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127829&highlight=particle+board

^^^even shows a pic of his particle board(looks like OSB to me) box. the lighter/cheaper comments make me laugh.

http://forum.realmofexcursion.com/showthread.php?t=25566

^^^ still no tcab box..lol

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=226190&page=4&highlight=tcab

^^ lol, mark copied his new TCAB design from snoopdan. (might have to scroll down to see the pics.)

just a few. seems like not everything is cleared up? tcab FTL

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
sorry for the double post above...

dwight..use quarter-wave.com

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Silver Member

Post Number: 334
I think I'm going 2 go with fisher frm the looks of his site and tlking 2 him he seems a bit more professional... what kinda box should I get guys I want loud azz spl but I want 2 hit lows I mean real lows tht hurt ur brain lol... tht damn site doesn't work quarter wave

Silver Member

Post Number: 335
I think I'm going 2 go with fisher frm the looks of his site and tlking 2 him he seems a bit more professional... what kinda box should I get guys I want loud azz spl but I want 2 hit lows I mean real lows tht hurt ur brain lol... tht damn site doesn't work quarter wave

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
www.quarter-wave.com

i had a typo, sorry.

you'll wanted ported, tuning in the 32-36hz range. that will give you the ability to drop (transient function of a car is a beautiful thing)insanely low and still throw up nice numbers on a mic

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1808
as far as particle board goes for mark....im not sure what kind he uses but u can get sum at most places that are cheaper than MDF and alot stronger/lighter than MDF. These are used for subflooring in houses mainly, adn i don't see y that would b a problem in boxes..Im not sure bout the density of it tho.

TCAB and TTB are both great boxes. TTB does wonders, TCAB = very nice boxes also.

Bronze Member

Garden Plain, KS USA

Post Number: 99
Polo, I have been following this thread from my phone at work, and I have laughed at several comments you have made about my work.

First off, you would be surprised at the age of my customers. 16-20 year olds? I would say at LEAST 75% of my customers are above that age. I have done probably around 6-10 boxes for guys over the age of 30.

Also, I didnt know someone invented a new ported box design. Last time I checked, a ported box is a pretty basic design. Can I add, two tone carpeting? Amp racks? Cut out logos? Flared ports? You bet ya. Check out my Box build thread. Its something a little out of the ordinary. What I do, is build exactly what my customer wants. 90% want a basic ported box. Why? Because its cost effective. They get a great box, for a reasonable price. Custom work, is time. Time=money. I have very many repeat customers. Whys that? A lot of guys like to try new equipment, constantly changing their setups. So they dont want to spend extra money on something that wont change the performance.

Im not going to even touch on Marks business ethics. I dont work like that.
BUT, I can tell you about me... Are my boxes proven to be as loud as Marks, No. I dont claim that. I guess you can say I build more of a SQL style box. Its for the daily driver. It will get loud, no doubt, but it wont sound like a fartbox either. I feel my prices are reasonable. When you get a box from me, you will get a very quality build box. You may claim my prices are high. But consider this... Materials arent free. I dont use MDF, I use Trupan, its a lightweight MDF. Roughly $15 more per sheet, but its a better product. High quality carpet, with a VERY good adhesive. Deck screws vs. drywall. I know use binding posts instead of terminal cups. Why? they are better. I dont slack on materials to cut costs. I dont work that way. If I am going to stamp my name on a product, it is going to be of the highest quality. I am not going to run the risk of ruining my rep because I chose to use sub-par products.
And customer service... I dont need to tell you about that, just ask any of my customers. Most emails are responded to the same day, many within just a few hours.

Did I miss anything?

Bronze Member

Garden Plain, KS USA

Post Number: 100
Please visit this thread... Id love to answer your questions there... I hate cluttering up a thread thats not about me.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/355020.html

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2841
I am not knocking your building, they look like very nice boxes...

"polo, horns and transmission lines when designed correctly are more musical than anything you've had in your car. BP as well"

Trevor, First of all a BP is out of the picture all together, there frequency reproduction is so limited it isn't funny BUT they are extremely loud, just not at playing music (not musical). Now a TL is a VERY GOOD clean sounding box with a hiper-extended low range with little or no coloration which is great for a SQ system, quite musical BUT definately not a SPL/SQL orientated, they really don't get loud and are quite large. SMaller drivers are usually used because of this. Now a Horn is a whole different ball of wax! They are so large and complicated that really aren't all that practical. Most horns use a low Fs compression driver, not a regular sub either due to the variables of impedence that is experienced with this enclosure design. Horns were designed to place all or most of the musical energy at the lister instead of wasting it outside of the listening area which would make an excellent SPL/SQL and even SQ box, but go ahead and you find the room for one, may have to get a 8" version, lol. Polo.. :-O

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4272
Polo, if you take the time to research horns in car audio you can find that they can be much smaller then your traditional horns. also there are 2 tyoes for horns: front and rear loading. i forget which one is larger, i think front, which is more commonly used in HT. I could easiily do a 2 12 inch horn setup in my car. A T-Line can very easily be geared for SPL or for SQL and will yeild a great output while staying musical. T-lines are so efficient. If you research then you'll find T-lines yeild greater output than ported and better SQ than acoustic suspension. BP is NOT out of the SQL race. infact when designed properly, BP is one of the best options to go. For someone as knowledgable about almost everything in car audio from equipment to electronics and physics I was suprised to read some of the things you wrote. I wish i could explain to you how it's all done but I've only researched enough to understand what they are capable of, and not enough to understand how to do them. oh and for t-lines. Pete also makes a t-box, he calls it. which is a t-line with a compression chamber. it kicks as s lol.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2844
Ok Trevor, lets start of with the TL box. A TL box consists of a sub chamber and a very long port stuffed with a fibrous material designed to dampen the back wave of the driver. This is designed to eliminate echoes caused by the drivers back wave and keep it from entering the listening area throught the cone or cabinet walls. This being said, where do you think you are going to get SPL from? The port is stuffed literally... A TL will get you a strong bass line BUT will yield lower spl doing it because of the lack of port velocity, fact... Polo..

PS- Stick to TL for now then we'll move on..

Finish this one and we will move on..

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4276
there are so many types of transmission lines its crazy. tapered or not, compression chamber or not, stuffed or not.

Transmission Line Loudspeakers have:

virtually no sound emanating from the enclosure except the loudspeaker;

precisely defined imaging, particularly in the bass region and vocals;

precicely timed bass without echo or reverberant 'booming';

excellent transient response and uncompressed dynamics;

typically, extended bass below a half wave frequency of the reflected line length e.g. 30Hz=8foot length;

typically, even loudspeaker-impedance, from the unchanging consistent load(no reflection resonances);

high efficiency.

thats all i can find right now its from wikipedia. but i know once before i came across a great article comparing it to bass reflex and acoustic suspension. as far as port velocity goes. you can taper the TL to create a choke creathign greater velocity. I'm really not the person to explain this though as i don't fully understand the design.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
sorry but horns don't happen in cars. if you think so, you have bought into the ttb hype. even if it were a horn at 60 hertz it most certainly won't be at 30 hertz.

go to diyaudio.com where there are people who have years and years of experience with real horns and they will confirm what you should alreayd know

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4277
Harold. you have said many things on this forum that just dont hold up anything. petes XXX system hit 158s daily in a horn sooo.... what was your point again?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
"Harold. you have said many things on this forum that just dont hold up anything. petes XXX system hit 158s daily in a horn sooo.... what was your point again?"

list them smartass.

just because someone hits a number at a given frequency does not mean it's a horn. the only thing you have proven is that he has a speaker in a box and achieved a score. do you know what the definition of a horn is? here's a hint: achieving directivity is not the only requirement to truly being a horn.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 5075
Harold your wrong team txic bass has done two ascendant audio 12's in a horn enclosure

heres their box types they do

http://www.teamtoxicbass.com/design/intro.htm

Gold Member

Post Number: 5076
sorry make that 2 15's

heres the proof
http://www.realmofexcursion.com/featured/pete/main.htm

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
"Harold your wrong team txic bass has done two ascendant audio 12's in a horn enclosure

heres their box types they do

http://www.teamtoxicbass.com/design/intro.htm"

i know what they say they have done and am responding that the enclosures they are designing are not functioning as horns at low frequencies. this is not up for debate and is well known in the horn world. as i said, read up on some of the true horn designs that have been created and you will find out for yourself. even if you are radiating into quarter or 8th space, it is not possible in a vehicle because there simply is not enough room to fit an enclosure big enough to behave as a horn at 30 hertz.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4278
I don't think i need to listen to you Harold. Honestly, you have no idea what you talking about. "just because someone hits a number at a given frequency does not mean it's a horn" when does a number EVER give away the type of enclosure? He had them in a horn, I've asked him personally. Thanks. and thanks sean for the link.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5078
yw trevor

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
i know that pete says they are in a horn, but they are not behaving as horns at low frequencies.

this is not even worth discussing with people who are not willing to research the project more themselves. it is clear that someone just saying something is proof enough to you.

by the way, i have a car and it's a deusenberg. proof enough for you?

Silver Member

Garden Plain, KS USA

Post Number: 108
This thread is funny... it has changed subjects so many times, lol.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
yeah..kinda got lost about what the OP was..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us