1 Sony or 2 Rockford?

Peter Bigg
I'm trying to decide what to put into my Explorer. I'm torn between whether I should put in 1 Sony Xplod 12 800 watt or 2 Rockford Fosgate 12s that are 400 watts a piece. If anyone can help make my decision more clear I'd appreciate it.

Ryan
Sony sucks, they barely hit and sound like crap! Go with the Fosgate for sure!

Anonymous
that was a given! got to go with the fosgate's they hit hard at 400 make sure you use a rockford amp too

barchetta
peter bigg Do not buy any of those subs they both such. buy a jl audio or kicker. sony has to many probels with their stuff

Anonymous
Definitely go with the rockfords. Sony explodes blow you can get better lows out of 6x9's. Definitely go with the rockfords.

anonymous
i agree go for the rockfords. sonys suck and cannot give the bass the rockfords can. make sure you get the rockford he2 's but the 10" give better then 12"

Anonymous
I would go with the rockfordfosgate 12" power hx2 cause if ur looking to turn people heads u should get power hx2's. And i have 3 12" hx2 in my car

Anonymous
i had the same question and having a little extra money i bought both (for 2 diff vehicles). The ewxplodes were so f**king suckie i turned em of right away and to this day i have 2 12 inch punch z 400 watt sub with the punch bass control and they kickass

I had a 1995 Ford Explorer... I put two Rockford Fosgate HE2s(800 Watts Max) coupled with a Rockford Fosgate 700S Amp. Split em 2 channels so they were gettin about 425 a piece... hit pretty damn hard!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us