It is worth it....?

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 1143
when i got my subs i didnt have any 10 gauge so i wured then with 12 gauge. I now have 10 gauge and was wondering if it was worth it to re-wire them with the 10 gauge. Would there be any improvments...?

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4745
no

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 9938
nothing in car audio is "worth it".

you don't get nearly as much back as you paid for it(resale to whomever), things break and must be repaired. there is always someone louder and better than you. but in the end....you still want more. it's like an electronic drug business.:-)

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2356
"nothing in car audio is "worth it".

you don't get nearly as much back as you paid for it(resale to whomever), things break and must be repaired. there is always someone louder and better than you. but in the end....you still want more. it's like an electronic drug business."

Yep,car audio becomes an addiction and it's cool but sometimes I wish I didn't spend so much money on it lol.Oh well,it really is like a drug.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1146
true lol

Gold Member

FTW

Post Number: 9941
i recently spent $170 to have my Pioneer 8600 repaired.....

i spent $440 on that bish like 2 years ago and it fuggin breaks!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! but......i had to have my music....so i paid for it.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 147.8 db Mov...

Post Number: 3382
MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1148
^^^^^^^ppppppppppooooooooooossssssstttttttt wwwwwwwhhhhhhoooooooorrrrrrreeeeeeeeee

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4747
muddy did your rcas did not send any signal to the amps??? that was your problem???

Gold Member

FTW

Post Number: 9943
nah. it was the sh1tty ribbon cable on the back of the HU. i never did like that design(i lean towards the flip downs) b/c it seemed to flimsy/accident prone....and indeed it was.

at first the HU wouldn't close after i put a new CD in, and then after a while it wouldn't spit the CD out, so i ended up listening to the same CD for 2 weeks straight(not by choice):-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us