Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11896
my average is +16.

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3741
my average is way way sub par ha ha.
i havent been this year but i need to go. i want a Nike Sasquatch so bad but i dont have the money for it :-( also i need to go to wally world and get a putter.
we have 2 courses down here...1 costs like 30 bux a game and another costs like 3 or 5 so yea.
what kinda clubs you reppin?

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11897
i have a ping eye 2 iron set and calloway big bertha driver and 3 wood.

Silver Member
Username: Hgihkcin

Lincoln, NE

Post Number: 126
i golf... i really suck

Gold Member

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3742
ha ha big bertha drivers are awesome aren't they.
thats the driver i use. they look beautiful as well.
but my other clubs are from walmart:-( but they get the job done. i was gonna go golfing today but its in the 30's! cold as hell.

Silver Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 696
Golf sucks FYI

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 810
I play once in awhile. I have a friend who is an engineer at Calloway so he brings all the latest clubs when we play. I can hit it far with a one wood but I usually have a wicked slice that pisses me off. I can putt really good but the whole game to me is in the irons. It is hard as f!ck to hit with those things with any accuracy.

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 1340
golf ftl! id rather post a pic of myself in the "display your gangsterness though any form neccesary" thread lmao

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 811
I know wtf, I came here earlier and thought E got hacked by some crips or something lol.

And yeah golf is overrated, but it is fun once every few months because I can go for free and use all the latest gear and drink mass free beers.

Gold Member

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3743
my drive sucks...when i drive it dont go high but it goes damn far for the height it gets.
im gonna buy that dvd from walmarts golf section by david leadbetter or something like that and see if it helps, or maybe il download it p2p.
now i wanna take a pic of my big bertha and post it up ha ha.

Silver Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Lindsay, Oklahoma U.S.A

Post Number: 869
im ususally 5-8 over, pendin where i play, if i play my home course im about even par, i have ping eye 3+'s and a taylor made r7 ht quad, and a 1h hybrid wood.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 4783
me...prolly +80

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 484
Havn't played in a while myself. We love to play golf though. Playing with the golf carts and fine @ss waiters is a plus. I usually win in putt-putt though :-)

Kevin

Silver Member
Username: Splmonster

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 703
i love to golf, cant wait till it gets nice here, on the cousre i usually play im like 10-15 over, but it is considered one of the hardest courses in the state so that aint to bad, but i bring my nike ignites, wilson deep red driver (even though i never use it because i slice the hell outta it) lol

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11900
you guys watching the masters? man everyone is f**king up. at least tiger wood is only one stroke behind.

Tiger FTW.

Gold Member

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3746
yea my grass needs to be cut but its cold as hell so yea
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Platinum Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10068
love it:-) I am a +8

Silver Member
Username: Mercsable

Kalamazoo, MI USA

Post Number: 104
I used to golf some and wasnt that great. Best part was getting drunk and drivin the golf cart. I flipped one goin down a steep hill and crankin the wheel the the left. It had a roof on the cart so that pinned my friends arm down. lol

Silver Member
Username: Jesse59672

OK

Post Number: 177
i havent played in a long as s time but i could go play tomorrow and shoot even if i wanted. i used to be the sh it :-)

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3721
i love golf use to b damn good in hish school was on the golf team freshman year use to shoot in the 70's-low80's consistantly now im in the 90's lol but ya i have the nike slingshot's for irons oversized and then my driver is a nike forged 350cc im looking to buy a new one this year most likely nike since i have all other nike equipment but i can drive about 325 consistantly but my irons im not to great at its weird use to be backwards lol and chipping and putting im okay basically i drive it far lol thats all i play for now is long drives

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 11918
nice charlie.

i would love to play a round of golf with you guys. we can talk about car audio. lol.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us