Install problems in a car from "Nice Cars"

Username: Piercingpro

Post Number: 1
I recently got a steal on two 12" Kicker L5s in a pro box and a 1200 watt SPI amp. All for $300. I went to install them and had some problems. My car is from "Nice Cars". Anyone who is familiar with this company knows that on the battery is a security system which activates the car so if you don't pay your payment they can turn it off. Well,I can't get the power wire to stay on because of the security system.Please help.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1283
Pics of this "security system"?

First thought that comes to mind is to cut the wires going to the battery terminals, take old battery out, put a new battery in without the security thing, and put new terminals on the wires. Hard to tell without seeing it, but that seems like it would work.

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Earth

Post Number: 380
yea pics would help also what is nice cars neva even heard of it

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

No HTML in h...

Post Number: 1508
i've never heard of "Nice Cars", and now hearing this, will never buy one from there

Username: Piercingpro

Post Number: 2
My fiance will be home shortly. She has the digital camera. Nice Cars is a used car company who offers $0 down for decently nice cars to people who has had credit problems in the past. The downside to them, their finace charges are out of this world and the security system on the battery of course.If you're more than a day late on your payment, they shut your car off. I've had mine shut off several times while I was at work and once stopped in backed up traffic on the interstate.

Gold Member
Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 1365
wow thats dangerous

Silver Member
Username: Riskyb

Post Number: 549
LOL thats the ghettoest thing i've ever heard. I take it they also made you sign a legal agreement not to uninstall their g@y @ss security system.

I would think that you should call them to ask about installing your subs.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 5273
That sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen. Remove that sh1t!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Smoke05

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 249
if i was you, i will do some research, cause that is dangerous and can cause a bad accident, you may even sue them, IMO sell that car, save money buy an used old car and dont day in a carcrash because your battery died

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Http://com4.runboard.c..., Imortal Box ... Logan116600@...

Post Number: 6789
lmao you got a steal..All for 300 Sounds like they stole your money

Silver Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 794
ya if ur car shuts off wire driving wouldnt that shut off ur steering and brakes...? deff check that out it shouldnt shut off wile ur driving.

Silver Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 797
ya if ur car shuts off wile driving wouldnt that shut off ur steering and brakes...? deff check that out it shouldnt shut off wile ur driving.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1318
No, you would lose power steering and power brakes. You can still steer/brake, it's just not easy.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us