Why do so many people underate the type r's?haters

Username: Beatitdown

Post Number: 2
stop hating on the type r's. there some great subs for the money. as long as you know what youre doing when it comes to amps they are a great product

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1202
tell me what you should do when it comes to amps...

Silver Member
Username: Mmaudioconcepts

Murray, KY

Post Number: 108
they are not really unerrated but a lot of people just dont want mainstream products, i personally wouldnt buy them myself.maybe to be diferent..

Bronze Member
Username: Mahoney

Norris CityUSA

Post Number: 51
i have 2 12" type r's and they slam...there is a kid in my town with some old school jl audio subs and i bet that if we took our cars to get metered mine would be better.....but I'm not saying type r's are better than anyones system I'm just saying they slam

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 623
Well, if your talking about here, and why they hate, its because they have their head up another subs a55 currently.

CarAudio.com is for type aRRRRRgggghhhhhh lovers.

This is BTL terristory bish.... STEP OFF!!!!

(lol @ the fanboys)

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

My 1 12 Atom...

Post Number: 11047
font{verdana,arial,helvetica,only because u can walk into any good car audio store & buy em (mainstream products) ppl just like 2 talk sh1t about it

ppl r going to get tired of seeing me post this but 4 the millionth time there is isnt many subs in its price range which can beat it .......}}}}

Silver Member
Username: Kklagge

San Diego

Post Number: 443
Had Alpine type R's (loud and not very clean)...sold them and bought Diamond D3's (just as loud, much cleaner and played lower)...selling those and just bought TC Sounds TC-1000's (loud, extremely clean and play WAY lower than the Diamonds...Type R's shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as the TC-1000's)

Just my opinion, of course

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 747
I wouldn't say that people on here hate on type R's that much. If anything we all know what they can do for the price. But like M&M said they are a bit too mainstream and to me they also have a rep as being the sub for the emo generation.

Besides... we spend most of our time bashing Keeker

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 11689
never said anything bad about them myself.
good subs. work sealed or ported pretty well.
they get loud, have decent SQ, and are affordable.
for the price, they're a good option.
There are better subs out there, but it all depends on what you want to spend, and what your goals are.

Hey Ren, long time no see.

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 631
What forum do i know you from?

I seem to remember you having a bada55 charger, living on the water in MI, and being a EE, but i dont know why. I glance at your profile confirms most of it.

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 11714
caraudiocentral and here.
silly.

yeah its been a few years.

Bronze Member
Username: Dj_007

Carlisle, KY US

Post Number: 69
what this all comes down to is people dont know how to build a flippin box.. you can take any sub and build a kick a_S_S tuned ported box and make it play low and even make some SPL... amp is another huge factor.. i myself love Tyle ARRRRRSSSS you can usually pick up 12s for about $90 a piece one ebay and they will last a long time and be stupid loud in the process...

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 4306
people don't underrate them, they're just tired of budget subs, then they want more SQ or more SPL and they never get happy.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3715
yep^, plus i don't want a sub that half the retards that shop at bb get.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us