Thanks chad,some bass back

Silver Member
Username: 40hz

N.C. Usa

Post Number: 221
thanks for the info on the hu,and your rca issues.I checked the rcs signal and was only gettin 0.050 volts.lol not much there to amplify but the kicker was tryin!!so i hooked the sub up straight to the rear specker wire from hu.maybe 10watts but it worked.sub and bass sounded way better and was pretty loud compared to what i was gettin thru the rca.so i hooked up the hi level input plug that came w/the amp and ran it off the rear speaker wires from hu.all i can say is FINALLY my bass is back.immediatly i could tell w/ vol on 7/30 it was apparent.no rattles just clean bass.all the way to 20,good loud bass.after that it starts to distort some.was able to put gains and boost way back down to normal levels.hadem up tryin to get bass when i didnt know why or where i lost it.so now lookin for a good hu w/ strong preamp outputs,need sugggestions on this.oh congrats chad on the 2 memphis amps!!150 should be just days away dude!

Silver Member
Username: 40hz

N.C. Usa

Post Number: 222
to clarify,the rear speaker wires from deck,are running to a plug that plugs into amp to give a signal if you dont have rca cables.sub is running off amp not off head unit.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us