New Jl Audio W7 In The Works

Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 1
Rumors are running rampant about a new JL Audio W7 that has supposedly already been designed. An unconfirmed source leaked to us that the new W7 will have a neodymium motor. That means less weight and much more power handling (if they decide to make it that way). However JL decides make it, you can be assured the new W7 will be pretty insane.

JL's VP of Marketing would not comment on whether new W7's are in the pipeline or if they would be using neodymium motors in the next gen W7's.

We'll keep you posted if we hear anything else.

That came straight from http://www.audiojunkies.com/ scroll down to bottom and click previous entry

I just bought a 13.5 w7 and i'll b a lil made if they come out with a new on damn i shoulda waited but o well

Not only do they have New W3v3 & W1v2 Subwoofer, TW5 Thin-Line Subwoofers, Evolution ZR800-CW, and Evolution C5 Speaker Systems but now a New w7 dam i can't wait

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 6495
The W7 sucks anyways.

Silver Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 598
^^^x2

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 4807
I'm smelling spam dudes.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 1381
lol it doesn't suck... its just way overpriced

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 718
x2 eric

Post Number: 2
you call 500 dollaz ova price because that is how much i got mine 4 and it has 6 patened technologies it is worth the money but i can see u all hating on the w7 and yea ur totally rite this is spam and i am not real duma$$

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1437
Of course we all hate on the W7 because we can get something much better for much cheaper.

Silver Member
Username: Adam_s

15 TC9 Hybrid, RE MT Softparts

Post Number: 863
I can only imagine how much they will cost now if they have a neodymium motor. Their prices were high enough already.

Silver Member
Username: Tc_skier

Post Number: 141
6 patented technologies make it worth 1000 bucks, or even the lowly 500 you got it for? ill patent 6 all new technologies on how to take a sh!t...will that be worth 500 bucks too?

Bronze Member
Username: Hardball

Elgin, Sc USA

Post Number: 27
who cares about w7's anymore, move on

Post Number: 3
ok first shtn and subs are much different ur just dum and in here to get a laugh cause u have no life but ne ways any sub you buy is not worth the money just like shoes there 5 dollas to make them but to buy them they can be 100 subwoofers dont cost example the solo x $1599.99 do you honestly think they put that much money in to building in yea im sure copper metal plastic poly and other materials are worth $1500 and you say u all hate the w7 yea u mite be able to get sumtin better for SPL not SQ the w7 hits hard and doesnt get distorted like many other subs do point takin i win you lose this thread is ova and you can all dis me or talk to ur selfs all you want cause im done with this thread on to another one PEACE

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1448
Lol...that's the biggest run on sentence I've ever seen.

Bronze Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 47
did he just contradict himself?

"subwoofers dont cost example the solo x $1599.99 do you honestly think they put that much money in to building in yea im sure copper metal plastic poly and other materials are worth $1500"

"and you say u all hate the w7 yea u mite be able to get sumtin better for SPL not SQ the w7 hits hard and doesnt get distorted like many other subs do"

hes pretty much saying that most subs aren't nearly worth what they are sold for... but you should buy the w7 because it has some sq but it still costs a ridiculous amount of money...

y not buy some sd2.5s or even hd3s for less. an hd3 is definitely better than a w7 for its price and quality

Silver Member
Username: Steve_collins

Post Number: 289
dru i wana buy seven because you say they are the best and they have 6 patened technologies. im sold

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 400
In my experience, the SI MAG was lil louder and better SQ than the W7, AND cheaper.

Kevin

Post Number: 4
Vented SPL Shootout result
http://www.icixsound.com/vb/article.php?a=13

Sealed SPL Results
http://www.icixsound.com/vb/article.php?a=12

SQL results
http://www.icixsound.com/vb/article.php?a=15

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3630
please just stop now. no one here is to impressed with the w7 if you haven't noticed. waste of money. seems like your mad that you spent alot of money on a sub thinking everyone would worship you after getting it and now your mad cause no one's impressed.

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi Car Audio has got m...

Post Number: 1192
i dont hate on them, but i wouldnt ever own another one...

they are good speakers, just when your paying for all of these awesome patented technologies you kinda get robbed on actual perfrormance...

Post Number: 5
-yes cuz that is what it is no one war ships me but money aint a problem cause i got money n plenty of it 500 aint sht ta me just a lil pocket change i guess eva one in here is poor sorry didnt no

Post Number: 6
u should no im rich cuz im a jew and it is all my money that i made on my own JEW powa

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4224
u got damn jew...

Gold Member

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 1426
^^^ your just an @sshole. why are you so dead set on telling the world the W7 is the pinnacle of sub engineering? your arguing with a whole forum right now. just...

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3632
please leave, you sound like a fuc_king idiot. and it's not that everyone here is poor, just smart. and since you have all this money laying around why not try spending it on an education you stupid fuc_k.

Gold Member

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 1428
not you lilrob lol

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4375
lol...your gonna make fun of people you dont know when you tried to impress them by saying you have this magnificent sub...yuor an idiot...saying "im rich, you guys are poor" who the f-ck cares...how ghey do you have to be to use that argument...

you could be the biggest d0uchebag ever...you go have fun with your $500 dub7 and i hope you get shitt on by someone...

and im not dissing the dub7 cause its a nice sub, overpriced FTL

Post Number: 7
Fisrt i didnt come here to be arshipped if u didnt notice cuz u all can't seem to read i was just menchining that a New W7 was in the works neva said anyhting about owning one untill u all started to talk sht about it so get ur facts straight i was just sayin that a new w7 was comming out so when u said im living in the past not tru cause of the fact it is a new w7 i wasnt talkin about the old one until u all started to talk sht like i said b4

But i had alot of fun what was it 1 against 20 or w.e. good arguments you all had im impressed but now im leavin have a good day. PEACE

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1451
See ya.Don't come back soon or ever.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Enter Here!

Post Number: 1161
Jew boy, I highly doubt you are rich unless your mommy and daddy give you your money. Cause you cant even spell or put together a proper sentence.

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 402
Haha, this exploded while on lunch. I think we got a single MAG in 146 if I am right. I don't see the MAG in those graphs either. how long did it take you to make it?

Kevin

Silver Member
Username: Longbluesquid

Post Number: 132
ohhh i cant wait

Silver Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 434
"ill patent 6 all new technologies on how to take a sh!t"

hahahaha this thread is dumb but that made me laugh

Bronze Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 48
he gives jews a bad name

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 623
Yet another reason there should be a minimum age of 16 to join here. If this double-digit IQ douchebag is a day over 13 I truly feel sorry for him, and I want to bitchslap his parents.

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

Extreme SQ FTW

Post Number: 1945
16??? I'd have to wait 2 years haha

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1168
and we though lilrob couldnt spell. haha.

I needed a laugh for the day and this jew did it for me

Silver Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 138
hey im 14 and im not talkin about how my visoniks sh!t all over my buddies alpines...

the dude says he didnt mention owning one until you guys started talking sh!t. this comes from his very first post: "I just bought a 13.5 w7 and i'll b a lil made if they come out with a new on damn i shoulda waited but o well"

ecoustics needs mods. ecousticsfam ftmfw.

Silver Member
Username: Kravenblood

Ohio DD Z1 you wi...

Post Number: 222
wouldn't it of been better for him to mention the sound splinter rp-l 18" lol same page as the w7

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 1091
Who cares when it come out its going to cost to much. Just like the rest of JL Audio products.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us