Would it be worth it...

Silver Member
Username: Garciag

Post Number: 116
ive been hearing so many good things about FI that i wanna give it a try, so would it be worth the time and money to sell my 2 10s cvx and get a 15 BL. what sould i expect. if havent heard many good systems well actually the loudest one ive ever heard is 2 12" p3s a buddy of mines, so would i blow him away we have the same truck so install would basically be the same. and i'll be powering with a kx 1200 and what options should i get with that amount of power

Silver Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 955
Go for it. A 15" BL on a kx1200.1 will squash those P3s.... (assuming that BL is in a well built custom box of course)

Silver Member

Post Number: 117
yeah i was planning on getting a box built by logan once i sell these 2 cvxs, so which options should i get with that many watts going to it fully loaded or what

Silver Member

Post Number: 118
oh yeah im just goin for daily driving

Silver Member

Post Number: 119
any other suggestions

Silver Member
Username: Sheriff

Post Number: 150
Go with the 15" BL, it will give you what you want.

Silver Member

Post Number: 121
alright so you said it would squash those P3s right bc i wanna show my friend that their is other better things out there than mainstream i told him about dd and fi the other day and he said they probabaly suck and he is stuck on thinking that the T2 is the best in the world

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 1375
i'm sure that BL will give him a rude awakening :-)

Silver Member
Username: Sheriff

Post Number: 155
Ya, it will definitely teach him a lesson.

Bronze Member
Username: Chris_t54

Post Number: 81
oh dude im in the exact same situation i got two friends who are all mainstream and i just bought 2 12" AQ SSD's and a ED NINe.1 and they both think the amp will be shitty and the subs are just some crappy woofers actually im waiting to order the AQ's but i have the ED NINe.1 on the way but it's gonna blow their Fin minds and logans working on my box so its all good!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
SD's**

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
haha and oh by the way they're SD 2.5's i kinda left that important part out
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help