1992 Ranger for 791xv viper installation

Username: Bmotter

Post Number: 1
Have 1992 Ford Ranger Manual tran 3.0 no power windows or locks looking to alarm my truck with a viper 791xv can find myself for 230 or have installed around here for 500-599 need diagrams/instructions please and any coments

Username: Billpettis

Post Number: 1
I need an installion/use manual for an older version of a viper 300. The instructionm mnaul was lost in the move and it is being crazy. Help!! I want the alarm but am tired of the hair pin alarms

Username: Ps1k0

RI

Post Number: 2
bmotter
- goto www.bulldogsecurity.com for an alarm / remote start wiring diagram.

bill pettis
- viper.com used to provide those online free. but they recently took them down. no clue why.
you could try emailing them and maybe they can give you a link to a manual.

good luck both

Username: Ps1k0

Post Number: 7
also,
there is a small diagram on the brain of the alarm. what wires are what and where they go.

Unregistered guest
I WAS WONDERING IF ANY ONE CAN TELL ME WERE TO GET WIRING DIAGRAMS ON LINE FOR ANY VEHICLE I WHANT TO BE ABLE TO HOOK UP VIPER ALARMS IM TRYING TO EXPAND MY KNOWLEDGE THANKS ANY ONE

Unregistered guest
Help Immobiliser Problem

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a Fiesta XR2I 1.8 which is fitted with a 921 Laserline alarm/immobiliser/central locking system.

Two days ago I replaced the car's battery, and since then I have been unable to start the car. The car will turn over, but will not fire. There is no spark from the coil, and I think that when I disconnected the battery it has somehow locked the imobiliser system.

The central locking, which is all part of the alarm/imobiliser remote, still works fine. I am able to open the car with the remote, deactivate the alarm, but the car will not fire at all.

I have looked at several Laserline websites, but have not found any information on this particular alarm/imobiliser system.

I am wondering if anybody has any information about how to reset this alarm/imobiliser, or how I can find out how to do this.

Really appreciate any advice at all.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us