Good deal?

Bronze Member
Username: Fsunoles

Post Number: 15
im getting a set of alpine type r 6.5 components for around 130 brand new (best buy) is that the best i can do for the $$. i listen to nothing but indie rock so vocals and mid are a must. im looking to put about 125 rms to them becuase i read that they sound better with more wattage. im in a 2 door so im only going to do the front speakers because i read that the imaging will be better.

Should i just get a 2 channel amp to run the components up front or bridge a 4 channel amp im confused as to what to do, id like to stick to whatever best buy sells due to a discount so infinity, rockford, alpine amps?

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3696
i guess you must work at best buy, they dont have much of an online section for amps but look for something that does 100rms+x2 @4ohms and the brands you listed are good for best buy, also eclipse

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
i got one http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7635865&type=product&productCatego ryId=cat03085&id=1141762608658

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3707
thats a good amp, same setup i recommended to some other kid that worked at best buy

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
i mean for that price range 130-200 is there anything better?

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3723
well ikesound.com has some mb quart qsd's which are very nice, call them to see if they are instock before you order them though.

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3724
well ikesound.com has some mb quart qsd's which are very nice, call them to see if they are instock before you order them though.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
how about cdts

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3763
higher cdts are very nice like the hd line is supposed to be good and the m6 is supposed to have great midbass

Silver Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 875
CDT HDs will whip the MBQ and Alpine's ar$es
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us