Sound Deadening

Silver Member
Username: Clouduz

Post Number: 117
Ok I just bought Dynamat Xtreme Door Kit for about $32 on ebay. Is that a good deal? Should I buy some more since it's the extreme at a real cheap price? I n the summer I'm buying a new vehicle (Hyundai Santa Fe) And I was thinking about using the Dynamat Xtreme Door Kit the using Elemental Designs eDead v3 Liquid BLUE Sound Deadening on top of it to make it even more sound proof. How does that sound? And has anyone any experience with the liquid stuff? I heard you have to apply multiple layers, but it's well worth it when your done. I'm not trying to break the wallet on any of this, so does anyone have any advice.

P.S. this is not the same as above, but can anyone tell me how to wire a POWER ACOUSTIK PCNC-3F 5 Farad Car Audio Capacitor? It has a + and - on each side, but do i put both wires on each side? as in one from the battery to cap and on the same side a cable from the cap to the amp? Someone plz help and for the resistor or w/e it comes with, do i just stick it between the power cable? or put it in the fuse box?

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3590
sounds like a decnet deal, im not sure how much is in the kit though. i wouldnt bother with the liquid sh;t. look at this web site for how different deadeners compare http://www.sounddeadenershowdown.com/

also dont install the cap unless you have a HO alt or it wont really help and may even hurt your charging system

Silver Member
Username: Sinful_systems70

Post Number: 477
Ceck out edead. Inexpensive and is great quality.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us