Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3548
wow that sucks, i have a feeling DLS is going to slowly go down the drain

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3480
maybe^^ but ed said other than being a us dealer for them, they really have nothing to do with them. they said they'll do no work/repair on any dls product or anything of the sort, basically they just receive the products new and sealed from dls and then ship from their warehouse. personally i'm kinda looking forward to the 15th cause the sales person said theirs' probably going to be a package deal/sale on them.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3558

quote:

they said they'll do no work/repair on any dls product or anything of the sort

well i can belive that 100%

well i guess if they are just selling it then that wont change much, but i dont see the need to "add a middle man" hmm but i am interested in the prices, i want a new pair of tweets

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Post Number: 2539
There's actually already a middle man. His name in Pinney, and he's located in Florida. He is absolutely the least helpful person I have ever worked with. If he knows anything about the products he sells here, then it is not evident in his (lack of) customer service.

Remember, DLS is based in Sweeden. Pinney and his "DLS America" distributes the product in America. Whenever I had questions regarding new products or feasible applications, I always ended up speaking to DLS team members and competitors who use the brand.

I welcome the collaboration. Although ED in notorius for its bogus customer service and lack of integrity. I think it's cool to be able to purchase DLS on line now. That's the future of capitalism anyway.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us