OT - Clear blunt wraps...

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1601
Has anyone tried\seen these before? They are called Smokeclear

they have a web address on the pack too.... www.smokeclear.com but anyways....

These papers are like pieces of plastic but more firm.. says its made out of cellulose.... are these papers worse then regular blunts or papers?

Silver Member
Username: Tremor1127

You aint wangin till y...

Post Number: 981
if it is just papers and not blunt wraps, they are sorta old news, at least to me... :-)

they are easy to roll with, i expected them to rip when i bought them, but they dont rip so easy.

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 122
ya i tried them before dint really like them id say they're better than blunts. Blunts always have a nasty taste, those clear ones burn slower though they look and feel like clear tape lol

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3451
yeah they are made from plants or something dont care to much for them, i prefer to just use a bowl

Silver Member
Username: Adam_s

15 TC9 Hybrid, RE MT Softparts

Post Number: 724
I have used them and actually like them. They are sopposed to be better for you.

Bronze Member
Username: Georgiaboy1989

Kennesaw, Georgia

Post Number: 59
yeah the whole deal with em is you smoke dank and higher end budz outta them and they'll lets you taste nuthin but the bud. I love em cause I hate the taste cheap blunt wraps give good bud but I love blunts. P.S. if you smoke mids outta those things it will taste like a witches pu$$y

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 321
mad old. like year n' a half old. BP has them

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

You aint bangin unless..., Il

Post Number: 1126
ahhh u stoners lol

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

RE SX 15, IA US

Post Number: 2072
ive had the wraps just like those but they were the chocolate ones...they roll nice

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1606
hmmmm... i thought i heard they were better then blunts health wise... my friend bought me a pack of em the other week and i barely been using them... they harder to roll like one crease in the paper and its not sticking.. but it does burn slow but i hate how it goes out all the time.. i think ill just stick to swisher lol... but these do amaze my female stoner friends one chick thought i wrapped some green in a piece of tape

Silver Member
Username: Lewass

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 765
its just going out because your weed sucks, homie
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us