MTX 7801 amp, FREE CAPACITOR

Silver Member
Username: Cashby

Post Number: 216
im only asking 290 plus shipping and u get a free 5 farad power acoustik capacitor (chrome) with free 4 ga wire to hook it up...the amp has direct connections for the capacitors so its kinda nice..these amps on ebay go for 375 plus shipping, so u get a good price on the amp plus free capacitor..Ive only had this amp for about 6 months and it was used very lightly. I have the box and the birth sheet for it! It does 1500 wrms @ 1 ohm.This amp is extremely underrated.. There is not a single scratch on this thing. Email me if ur intrested Nslcatcher04@aol.com

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 4404
Bump for a strong and solid amp.

We sell them in the shop i work in.
Our birth sheets show 1500+ on most of these amps.

We did 145.1dB w/ 8515 at 2ohms on one of these amps.

Silver Member

Post Number: 220
canaan are u serious?!?! wow!!!! I used to have the MTX 9500 12" and the highest i could get was 141.3 db...but u did a 145.1 db with 1 8515 ?? wat kind of box was it in and wat kind of tuning..But ya u are right about this amp...they dont lack power at all..They got it and there very dirable and are way underrated!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Sheriff

Post Number: 29
Wow, i'm going to consider this. I may be getting some new subs for free from a friend so i will need an amp. This would be great.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4405
That 145.1 was outlaw...(in the kick), but it did 142.8 or .9 legal.

The box was 4.5cuft tuned w/ interchangable ports...35hz and 45hz. This was in an ext cab 2004 Dodge Ram 1500. With the 35hz port, this install did 140.7 or .8 on the dash at 35hz. :-)

It had alot more in it...i just thru the box together one weekend to see what it could do. The guy actually just wanted a street beater setup, but I convinced him to do the interchangable ports.

We are planning on doing 2 8515's on TE1501D in a few weeks. Prolly 9 cuft tuned to 36hz.

(PS, he is my bosses son...he is gonna get everything at ~30% under dealer cost, MTX is going to set us up w/ a semi-sponsorship)

Silver Member

Post Number: 222
it really is a steal..just let me know..this amp is abosolute mint condition

Bronze Member
Username: Sheriff

Post Number: 30
how much would shipping be?

Silver Member

Post Number: 223
wow that is BA...is there anyway he could get me a discount on anything??

Gold Member

Post Number: 4435
Just giving this a free bump.

I looked at 2 of the shop's birth-sheets for T7801's today...both benched 1700w+ at 1ohm, 1400w+ at 2ohm.

Hell of an amp for $290+ship.

Silver Member

Post Number: 232
yes...i no..these amps get with it, its really a steal and plus im throwing in a 130 dollar cap. for free.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us