Sub Controversy

Hey guys...I'm new to the site but found your posts pretty helpfull. I just sold my old subs (2 MTX 12" 200 RMS.) They were ok when I first started with all this but the hit is kinda embarrasing now that I have a nice car. I need some good subs that will hit and let me at least know that they're there. I've been lookin at the Rockford Fostgate RFD2212 and the Rockford RFD2210 and other than their size, I cant tell a difference in them. Tell me what you think. Oh yeah I also need an amp that will push what I can get out of them.....HELP PLEASE :)

Derek
Without spending too much money (under $300 each): The MTX 8000 series go down pretty low, require small boxes but sick down lots of power and Infinity makes some VERY loud sub that don't require a lot of power. Kicker makes the best compromise between the two. Rockford's good but Kicker is better (I've run all four).

Hope this helps.

ME
MTX 8000 arent dual voice coil there 4ohms and they have a cone defect the glue comes off, Infinity to me has always been for your mids and hys not for subs.Rockford fosgate you pay alot for the brand.I would go with Kicker or Audiobahn
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us