Ram T-line box >>>PICS<<<

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3816
Here's an enclosure i built for a friend. its going to replace the front center console and go back into the rear seats acting as a rear center console as well. its a true T-line tuned at 26Hz for a DD 2512. i cant wait to see how it sounds. it looks awesome. once this thing is all vinyled up and everything this will definetly be one of my best boxes, given that it performs, which i have confidence in 8)

Here is a look at the inside

Upload

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3817
Here is a pic upright. the sub downfires and port fires forward. the port is painted black and theres a little shadowing on the wall behind it because of the flash as its getting dark...
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 345
how long that take you?

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1941
Da m, that looks nice. Nice build. x2 baffle, Bracing, you got it going on. Wheres the drink holders?

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3818
we are actually covering up the drink holders lol. the only reason you need a drink holder is if you not drinking...so then what do you need a drink for if you need a drink holder? lol

the design took me about an hour to figure out and engineer. i dont use any programs so i draw it all by hand with pencil, paper, and ruler by the scale of 1 inch = 5 inches. then it took me probably 7 hours after that. partialy because of the damn angled pieces!!! die you evil spawns of s@t@n!!! sorry... they were a pain as my skill saw kept curving somehow even with a straight edge.... so yeah they took like 90 minutes atleast... then my dad tells me "you know we have a table saw" me- you mean thats not Artistic's? him- "no its ours, i dont keep it here because it doesnt get used" me- didnt you notice how dirty it got when it was here for a week? him- "yeah i guess so" me- thats because i used it all the time!!!!!! ah i could kill him lol. so hes gonna bring it home again for me lol. oh and my crappy jigsaw... i hate it... if i had a good jigsaw, and the table saw for the angles... it would be like 4 hours lol.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 3032
you should not have flused the front baffle.. this way the sub had room for excursion.. you have legs going on it to hold it up?

nice box though.. be sure to post final pics

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 668
that looks very very nice. good job trev

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3479
that looks ballin'...hope it sounds as good as it looks

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3820
yes the box will be held 3 inches above the floor by "stilts"
thanks for the compliments guys!

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3465
damn u trev u beat me to it lol
nice though dude, real nice

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2440
FUNNY it is always the people who build funny looking boxes and sell an SSX before they fully power it that has something to criticize about everyone elses nice box building, lol. Nice job Trevor, keep it up. I myself don't have that type of talent so my buddy Mark Potts builds mine. If you lived closer I would have you biuld them for me! Polo.. :-O

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 3529
Is it me or does that^^^box just scream F U C K O F F!!!

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 3530
Nice.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 12 Atomic ...

Post Number: 10674
good job Trevor - like all of us on ecoustics r prolly thinking , i hope it sounds nice as it looks .......

Silver Member
Username: Adam_s

15 TC9 Hybrid, RE MT Softparts

Post Number: 591
Looks very nice Trevor post pics with it installed and covered. I cant wait till it gets warmer here so I can start building a new box.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2441
Oh wrong picture, that is the box Terry built really loud, lost some hearing so i am having another built by TCAB to knock it back somemore.. :-O.. Polo.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2918
dammn fine job trevor, did you ever get those mags installed yet?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us