Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1191
Best for the Money..... this is what i came up with

300A H\O Alt. 475$
4 Hc2400's 1200$
2 DD9515F 1290$

Amps are Earthquake PHD5000's 3krms @ 2ohm i have one i need to buy a second. thats 525$.. subs are DVC1ohm, i will try to burp at .5ohm with the first amp before buyiing the second...dont wanna buy a second if this amp frys from the burp.. lol

Anyone think i should change any of that get anything better for the money? I am starting the purchases friday... the subs atleast..

Im Looking for a SQL\SPL system

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3153
i wouldn't change anything, looks like it'll be one nice as_s system. hope you sound deadened your car good! the only thing is you could get two fully loaded btl's for less than the dd's, but i'd say stick with the dd's if you can afford them.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 3154
damn post aint showing!

Gold Member

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1192
it showed lol, i heard the DD sound better then the BTLs and also get louder, not dissing on the BTLs or anything. I figure whats the 100~$ more per sub when dd comes with warranty and supposed to be sweet lol. I just heard some people on a different thread saying RE sub has subs better.. but i thought different before...? opionions on DD vs RE in SQL\SPL setups... DD9515 vs equivilant RE SUB or price..645$ or so

Gold Member

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1193
BTW i got Edead padding and liquid stuff, im working on it slowly but when im done the whole ride will have sound proofing, i have been taking pictures of my work and all but i didnt have tiime to upload from camera yet.. i just took out my old system today so the only things i did get around to sound proofing so far were..... the rear hatch\door to get into the cargo area of the blazer and then the drivers door... also i put padding around where the wheater stripping meets the window on the hatch so that it is a tighter fit.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3131
will be quite the system killa...

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 3156
stay with the dd's.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums