Massive Audio P1500 or MB Quart RAA1000 I know its not the amp section but i need a quick answer

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

FL USA

Post Number: 186
which one? i got a great deal on both but i just cant pick. would either run the massive at 2ohms to get 950 or the raa at 1 for 1k

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 1875
why not run the massive at 1ohm... and that massive amp will do 1500 at 13. something volts.

Silver Member

FL USA

Post Number: 187
i dont have the electrical system right now :-(

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 12 Atomic ...

Post Number: 10546
never used the massive amp but owned the Raa1000 which was a VERY SWEET amp ,had 3 40A fuses on it & played real clean/loud & did not seem to drain current even though with all those fuses

but since that massive is 1500wrms right ? - & if ur getting both same price i would choose the 1 with more power ......

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 1879
ic, well the massive is a great amp, ask chad. he saw my amps running at the competition. those massive amps are nice indeed.

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 1880
oh yeah, and my p3000.1's are two p1500.1s strapped. I had each sub hooked up to its own channel. What I'm saying is that each sub was like hooked up to its own p1500.1 getting 1k each bc I had them wire at 2ohms since my subs are dual 4's.

Silver Member

FL USA

Post Number: 190
yeah rovin their the same price. its just id get the same amount of wattage out of either because i dont have the electrical to run it at 1500. Thanks though the Mb quart does look nice. glad to hear from someone who had personal experience with it thanks

Silver Member

FL USA

Post Number: 191
that must be real loud berny. I know they are both good amps thats why its so hard to choose!

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 1882
yeah they got loud. and the amps performed as they should.

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 1587
wait.. is Massive Audio the same as MA audio?

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 1887
nope. two totally different companies, massive is better, way better than ma.

Gold Member

California USA

Post Number: 1588
ooh wow lol. i bet MA came after to try to mix people up for a good brand. i saw some good prices on some massive amps. what companies are they comparable to?? kicker? better than kicker? i might have to pick one up

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

U.S.A.

Post Number: 429
Ive got the MB Quart raa1000 and raa2400 very nice amps very clean. It says it will do 1k at 1ohm at 14.4 volts but i think they are a lil underrated. Never had expereince with the massives tho. But if they are the same price id go with the massive in case you need extra power down the road. By the way what kind of deal are you getting on them?

Gold Member

California USA

Post Number: 1589
Well i was looking at massive audio amps and this website came up and they didnt sell any decent brand amps. All legacy, pyle, ect. Best brands they had were pioneer and PG amps and in the middle of no where massive... so does that mean they arent the best of quality?? They do have some VERY cheap prices..

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 1888
i dont know how cheap your talking about but yeah. I got my amps at low hz. They will do rated power at a fairly nice price.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1194
Id go with the better one even without the upgrades.. you can always turn the gain down and use the extra power later

Silver Member

FL USA

Post Number: 192
thanks guys
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us