How can i stop this??

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 2095
When i have my bass up too much it skips my cd and its annoyin, wut could i do to stop it?? Or nothing really??

Silver Member
Username: Arande2

400dB could probably d..., SouthWest Mi... Too Many DBs...

Post Number: 787
You'd have to get antiskip/shock (better if you already have it) to keep it from skipping. My guess.

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 2097
Are antiskip cd players measured by sumthin?? Mine does have it but it still skips.

Silver Member
Username: Arande2

400dB could probably d..., SouthWest Mi... Too Many DBs...

Post Number: 788
Well, they have different buffer amounts. Some protect for 10 seconds while SOME can protect for minutes. I'm saying they store the bits in memory. In fact, I set the buffer so large on my computer that when I took the CD out it played the rest of it LOL.

Silver Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca

Post Number: 616
what CD player do you have?

Gold Member
Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1334
i had this problem as well i took out my cd player and put foam inside the dash around it then i made some better brackets and bolted it down tight, solved my problems and i play my music pretty loud!

Bronze Member
Username: Bumpngrind

Post Number: 35
i have a sony xplod cd player and it does the same thing when i turn it up, any upgrade suggestions?

Gold Member
Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1338
unless u plan on buying a new HU (if u do i recomend the premier line) try what i did it worked fine with my alpine i di have and it works great with the jvc i have now.

Silver Member
Username: Rosrock2000

FI SSD 12 , MI USA

Post Number: 123
i have a sony deck.. all the music went out when i cranked it(including coaxials).. i solved it by puting in 4 gauge ground to the sub amp(instead of the 8 gauge i had) after that it worked fine
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us