My new system

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 566
I'm in the market for a new system. I'm selling my daily driver (audi a6) and picking up my moms 03 toyota 4runner. As for amps I think im gonna stick with my 2500d.

Now i have a huge trunk to work with so im thinking either 4 15"s or 2 15"s or 2 18"s. If i do the 4 15"s im gonna have to raelly watch my budget more where as with the 2 15"s or 2 18"s i have more to spend on each sub. So what would you guys recomend. I'm trying to keep all the subs around 800, i think 1000 would be my max.

I already have the amp, I will make the box, and I have other money aside for the electrical upgrade. So 2500rms, aiming towards spl. Space really isn't an issue. I would like to do something like 2 btls but i dont have enough juice out of my amp for that and I really dont plan on buying another.

Silver Member
Username: Ars88

P.I.M.P , Pakistani/In...

Post Number: 327
DD? i heard those are really good or the u can get the new line of fi and get like 4 of those? just a thought

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2934
i'd try a pair of the new fi bl's, fully loaded should be right around your budget.

Silver Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 139
^^^the new BL 18's would make a nice "boom car" :-)

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 913
boom car... funny article

Silver Member
Username: Rosrock2000

FI SSD 12 , MI USA

Post Number: 132
rofl.. i felt a fellow boom car today.. he gave me a nice back message.. to bad i didnt know which car it was..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us