Pioneer deh-p6800mp help

Silver Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 824
alright i just got this in and hooked everything up, im using the internal amp right now but my 4channel should be on the way.....my question is that when I change the nonfader rcas from full range to subwoofer, the rear speaks dont work........i am wondering if I am missing something in the setup or what, but the front channels and subwoofer work fine. so I am just wondering wtf is wrong cuz ive tried about everything and cant figure it out.

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 825
read this and tell me how to get around it.............

Switchable Rear Channel/Subwoofer Output: The rear pair of preamp outputs are located on a 6" pigtail, and can be set to full range output with full fading capability, or a non-fading output. When the rear preamp outputs are set to "Subwoofer", the rear speaker outputs also switch from full range to subwoofer. This enables you to connect each rear speaker lead directly to a small subwoofer without an external amplifier or to a dual 4-ohm voice coil sub

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 826
I think once I get the 4channel that should stop right since the rear channel will be on its own set of rcas...... sorry for continuously posting im just thinking more now that I can see it on paper.........

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 2492
yes :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us