Attention everyone :-) HD3? hehe

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 1556
No, I'm not done LMAO. Completition is nearing though!. Could possible be done tomarrow if all goes well!

Last thing I did tonight was the big 3. and the box is almost done as well. Just one more 90degree corner to go.

The bear finally came out of the cave.

Not to much to do tomarrow, just edead the doors, install the comps, run the wires to the amp. Run power wire front to back. and Bam!

Thanks for waiting

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 8511
thanks for the update. damn i've been waiting all day to hear this news. thanks man.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Nj US

Post Number: 2410
Thanks so much for the tease!!!!

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 1557
lmao, seriously? I didn't think much of it, just thought I would update some people bc I don't seem them on AIM. Yeah, worked all day on my car. Yes believe it! all day, what!? yeah, Haven't dont that in awhile.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 8512
awesome. now you are ready for the comp.

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 2411
Upload

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 2412
^^^ Just playin'.

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 1558
My Cambodian name is Bunny. Yes, believe it. Well, you pronounce my name Bunny in Cambodian, so yeah. And yes, the girls like it, bc I hump fast and last long. Like the engergizer bunny lmao. JP.

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 2413
^^^

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 1563
Another little update. Took off my front door panels. Edeaded it with about 3 layers, then put a layer of edead v3 on top of that. Other door only has 3 layers and no v3 so thats tomarrow. Took my optima red top to autozone to get it recharged. I hope its dead so they can give me a new one. Sorry but thats all I freaken did all day. Tried to run my 2 runs of 0awg under the car but it got dark and I wanted to do it right the first time. So I'll need to do that tomarrow. 2 more days till this year ends. I'll get this stuff done forsure. Couldn't get it done today so I'm not to happy about that. But yeah.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us