NEED HELP PLEASE

Username: Mike11mac11

Grand rapids, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 1
ok, this is my fist time gettin subs and i need help on finding 2 12 inch subs under 200$ with overall good quality and sound. pls help.

Silver Member
Username: Zoomiebird

Gville, FL

Post Number: 190
http://www.ascendantaudio.com/assassin12specs.html

Silver Member

Gville, FL

Post Number: 191
oh ya this is one more great deal:

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-rnVUlws3fmD/cgi-bin/prodview.asp?I=108per121&wm=cl

buy one get one free and free shipping. these are great sound quality subs, and with the right box they can get LOUD!

Post Number: 2
thanx

Silver Member

Gville, FL

Post Number: 192
you will need to spend a quite a bit more than just the cost of the subs though. the amp, box, wire, and install are all gonna add up. if you only have 200 for everything you need to hold off on the bump till you get some more money put away, or buy piece by piece until you have a good setup.

PS. never buy sony

Post Number: 3
how much would a decent amp cost for these subs

Silver Member

Gville, FL

Post Number: 194
anyone else wanna suggest a good budget amp?

i would try to find a used amp locally, as that is what i did and couldn't be happier.

Silver Member

Gville, FL

Post Number: 199
bump... for amp suggestions

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 1386
assassins and a kicker zx750.1 should work good together.

Item number: 290062740672
Go to ebay and put that # in the search engine. IMO, your going to spend about 400-500 on your first system. Hope you have a headunit already or else that adds 50-150 extra. Of course you can spend less if you choose to get a different amp and maybe some different subwoofers but the assassins is a good choice for a first system IMO. No matter what, do it right the first time.

Silver Member

Gville, FL

Post Number: 200
if you would like you can do what i did and buy crap in the beggining. then once you get pissed off with that, go around and read some customer reviews on websites, and build system #2. then once things just arent enough, or stuff falls apart, come back to ecoustics, read as much as you can for a couple months (bank some bucks during this period) and then buy a real system. or you could just start from step three, hold your horses, make some money, and learn as much as you can. then buy. good luck!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us