Help!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Jmh2004

P. A., Texas

Post Number: 66
Someone please help i bought the a8002v amp in june i had everything set up right and it just went out everything it was connected right and will not power on i checked the fuses it doesnt smell burnt or anything and even connected it direct to the battery (remote as well) to test it still does not work... please help... i cant be without bass too long... thanks

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8139
sounds like you blew a power supply. Audiocrap is known for it. take it apart to see if you see anything melted or black, or unsoldered.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1466
Re check your ground.
If you jumped rem and power to bat and didnt come on, check the ground. If it is good then amp is bad.

Username: Miho1379

Austin, Texas United states

Post Number: 7
i would say take the REM off the direct path to the battery and connect it to the PWR wire on back of your deck its probably red, make sure you can see your ground connected straight to the chasis of your car, and then try it...if still nothing then i would def. say its a blown amp

hope that helps!

Bronze Member
Username: Jmh2004

P. A., Texas

Post Number: 67
it was the main fuse i check it first and everything looked normal but i did a power test on the main power cable and i found the main fuse is not working i replaced it and its all good now.... thanks for the help

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3743
well... the comment from jlongo hehe kinda harsh! but it's true
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us