Type s coaxials

Bronze Member
Username: Antisign

Bakersfield, California USA

Post Number: 24
I just wanted to check with you guys on here if the Type S coaxials are any good. They would be the 4" because thats all i can fit in my car. But i like these because they are cheap lol. But does anyone have any experience or have heard anything about them? Thanks guys.

Bronze Member
Username: Audiostud

Stillwater, OK USA

Post Number: 53
I have some and they're great. Good SQ but to get much bass out of them you have to turn them up. The Type Rs have way better bass but the Ss are better SQ

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
Well i dont want much bass, i just want some better SQ because right now all i have is stock and they suck wang. Thanks for the input

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Im pushing i... And pushing ...

Post Number: 2903
type r are really great on midbass, but on bas bass its not that great the type s can get lower bu tnot midder, the twets on the type r its alil dissapointing but still decent :-)

bump for the great midbass "TYPE R'S "

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2650
i have 5.25 type s coax's in my jeep, and imo for the price you pay they are very nice speakers, the mids are pretty good, the highs lack a little bit but overall nice speak.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1443
my friend has them. not bad imo, heard better but they come at a good price

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 709
Type R's FTW had some and loved em

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
How much power can the Type S's take? Its rms is 30 but since you guys have had experience with them, what kinda power can you put to them to make them nice.

Silver Member
Username: Bump05

We Stay Fly, 18 SX USA

Post Number: 523
i got the type s 5x7 4 of them on my rockford 4 channel amp and they get really loud the highs are really really good peircing to the ear i like them alot i had the r's but the s's were way more vocal i needed that since i got bass from the sub already great buy for the price :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us