Visonik, need some opinions

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1362
alrite, i know visonik is p00p. but is this in anyway, shape, or form, decent?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/VISONIK-12-SUBWOOFER-AMP-SUB-BOX-ROCKFORD-FOSGATE -KIT_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ38647QQihZ017QQitemZ270066296566QQrdZ1

$110 for eveyrhting, literally, amp, sub, box, kit. everything but install.
its for a friend and he doesnt want to spend much. i tried to get him in on a dd1012, fi x , and asassin and all going with a pg400.1 but he keeps bringing up these p00p CC/BB brands and i keep telling him their crap but he doesnt beleiev me.

by the way, if this shows up twice, thats my bad

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2609
WTF i posted once allready, anyway visonik is complete sh1t i'd atleast get some cvr's or type r's you might also wanna check out the crystal pro se, there only $55 on ROE.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7821
its not bad. if you don't care about quality and want something that will just put a little bass in your system, that is good.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 2117
pfft.. its for a friend.. let him buy what he wants and then after he hears your system he will regret not listening to you in the first place :-)

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1363
i really want him to get either the DD, Fi, or AA cause i wanna hear them and i want him to be happy and not be pissed with it, ive been good friends with him since i was 5.

tough comparison probably, but he thuoght m friends w3 was very loud, obviously the w3 is better and louder, but would this visonik get anywhere close to it?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2119
You could make it at loud if the install was very good.. and a great enclosure but it won't sound as good or last near as long as the w3..

I'd tell him to save more money.. ask for piece of the system for Christmas.. or to stop asking you for advice because apparantly he is not going to listen lol. You might as well just go to a pawn shop and show him something decent. Around here there are some stupid pawn shops. Buddy of mine bought two Treo SSIs in a box for $100 beause they were marched "no name subs" Lol..

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2610
i'd take a guess and say the visonik would be comparable to a kicker comp, not the cvr, but thats just a guess.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1364
that is awesome kevin. but yea, its kinda pissing me off cause ive told him whats good, whats bad and he keeps iming me with different stuff from CC/BB. he wants to keep it cheap caues his GF is gonna get it for him for christmas probably and he doesnt want her to spend much on him. i didnt think 350 for either a 1012/assasin/X and a pg400.1 was too much, but whatever ima work on him.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2121
tell him to have his GF just buy him one part.. like a sub.. then he can get the other sub and amp :-)

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1365
ive told him that as well and he keeps sending me bad setups.

ill convince him tho to get one of those 3 subs above.

which wuold be the best to get, the X, 1012, or assassin? also considering w3 off ebay or ctmike possibly. or is there a better sub that be gotten for 150 tops?

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2611
i'd say get a crystal pro se, 12inch model $55 on ROE and andrews capps kx200.2 $60 shipped, chuancey says the se is better than the assassin so you might wanna look into it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2123
from what I am seeing about him.. either of those subs would be a way better choice so I'd suggest whichever off that list he could get for cheapest.. seeing that is what he wants...

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1367
alrite thanks. and dustin, ima go check out that sub, ive never heard of it or seen it. thanks

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1232
I Can buy that same sub in a box, with an amp (75watts rms...lol) at walmart for about $50

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1368
hahaha, well ill let him know that. and yea when i looked at the package at first, i busted out laughing.

Silver Member
Username: Zoomiebird

Gville, FL

Post Number: 158
hell, now that is a system to be proud of!!! lol

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 670
Some girl at my school has that in her car. That exact setup, and it isn't loud nor does it soudn great. It's got a some bass, but it sounds like my bose speakers times 2. If that give you any implication.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1373
helps me a little reece. i think hes getting a type r now...but that could change.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1376
http://cgi.ebay.com/2-12-Alpine-Type-E-subwoofers-w-box-xtreme-300w-amp_W0QQitem Z320058124807QQihZ011QQcategoryZ18803QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

sorry to keep this thread going, but would you trust this seller? im getting tired of telling my firned what to get and him asking for different. i know he hsant even considered what i say. im about to tell him to get some sony xplods, haha

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7854
i wouldn't spend money on that. type R is the lowest i'd go on alpine.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us