Good headunit for around 300 or less

Silver Member
Username: Rustysurfer916

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 280
looking at the poineer premier 770mp. anyone know a better one for cheaper or the same price?

Silver Member
Username: Jaackdeth

United States

Post Number: 699
Are you talking about the DEH-P7700MP?

Silver Member

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 283
no the premier. maybe it was 780mp. i had a 7700mp before but it got jacked. so now looking for a new one. need help soon cuz i need to make a list for mom and pops. hookin up a hifonics XX zeus with 2 12" kicker cvx subs.

Silver Member
Username: Jaackdeth

United States

Post Number: 703
http://cgi.ebay.com/PIONEER-Premier-DEH-P780MP-CD-MP3-WMA-WAV-Player-NEW_W0QQite mZ250058812092QQihZ015QQcategoryZ39752QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

Silver Member

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 286
anything better for cheaper? what head unit out there will give me the most bang for my buck. or is this about it? cuz im not lookin for watts or a dvd screen. cuz i know some head units when you spend more on them they have more watts or whatever.

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1191
check out some eclipse HU's

Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, CA USA

Post Number: 1
I have owned the 780MP for a few weeks now and I love it so far. The Burr-Brown DAC's really make it sound clean and the 5 volt outs combined with the typical Premier build quality makes it a winner in the cd-only ranks IMO.
The display is also very impressive and this deck has a bazillion features including a full 16-band EQ and DSP. Great deck and I highly recommend it for the price. Every single person that sees it asks about getting one. Got mine on eBay for $285 shipped.
It's as good or better than the latest Eclipse and Alpine's from what I have seen/heard.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1194
ive owned a eclipse cd4000 HU for like half a year now and i love it. it has all the features i would ever want and sounds incredible.

Silver Member

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 293
eclipse head units are FU,CKEN expensive. ill stick with the premier

Gold Member

Post Number: 1210
there just as expensive as any other good quality HU and there worth every penny. pioneer is up there to.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us