Need some advice

Bronze Member
Username: Camarobump

Post Number: 55
I just bought 2 DigitalAudio subs and I want to take out the Infinity subs that are in my car now. The thing is I've got to buy a way more powerful amp than I have now to push the 1100w rms a piece subs. So, what else would I have to do for that change?

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 1318
you sure its 1100rms and not 1100 max power? Never heard of the company really but...if its 1100rms and you get a 2000rms+ amp you'll need to consider a better battery, alternator, and do a big 3. You're looking at spending a lot of money in batteries, alternator, wires depending what kind if 0awg then expect to pay a good amount. But it all depends how far you want to go.

Gold Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 1237
You need to address your power wires, and charging system requirements for the new amp if applicable. You almost always need a new box.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 7819
Agreed^ nothing in car audio is cheap, and if it is you get what you pay for.

Silver Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 745
the digital audio subs he is talkin about are made by audiobahn and it has to be 1100 max. just get a 800rms amp and call it a day. if its a good amp. 800 watts should be enough for you especially since you are buying noob equipment like digital audio.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us