Four 12's and a amp =)

Username: Boxy_brown

Post Number: 2
Hay I'm kinda new to this stuff, but I'm wanting to learn. I just bought four 12's 700w 4ohm svc, and a 1600w (400x4) amp. I was reading up on wiring parallel and stuff like that and I got a little confused any suggestions on how to do this? thanks

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1659
Well you probably shouldn't have bought a 4 channel amp for those subs. You should have got a mono amp. What kind of subs and amp are they?

Gold Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 1392
yeah if you can get your money for the amp, a mono is almost always better for subs..... the only way you could really hook that up it to run each sub at 4 ohms on each channel of the amp.... you would get te most power that way.... unless you are able to bridge then you could run 2 subs on each bridged channel @ 2 ohms, i dont know if the amp would be stable like that tho.... what kind of equipment

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3199
what kind of equipment why do people buy this stuff b4 they know how it works

Username: Boxy_brown

Post Number: 10
Look man no need to be a jeark about this, i bought the stuff cus i wanted to learn about it..... im sure there never was a day in your life where you didnt know every thing there is about car audio systems..... any way check the thread with the same name as this i accadently posted it twice.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3230
lol not being mean just happens all the time kinda of annoying especially for the one who buys it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us