Perfect Kicker Amp for mids and highs for about $120

Bronze Member
Username: Qbenjamin

Florida

Post Number: 60
Hey fellaz, I was recently browsing ebay, looking for an amp to power my components and mids when I came across this seller offering the Kicker KX650.4.....This amp pushes 120w rms X 4, @ 4ohms....Absolutely unbelievable. If you don't mind havin a refurb, this is a must buy!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kicker-KX650-4-amp-650-watts-amplifier-multichannel-amp_W0QQ itemZ280052063077QQihZ018QQcategoryZ79823QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10345
u can do better the THD on that thing is awful

Bronze Member
Username: Shade

Post Number: 12
i got an
Alpine MRV-F540
make an offer^

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10346
^^post a price...

Bronze Member
Username: Shade

Post Number: 13
i have yet to look it up on ebay, but i did see a retail price for a brand new one at i think...359. also will except trades etc etc.

Bronze Member

Florida

Post Number: 63
Yuo don't have to worry about THD if your going to be pushing the amp only at 4ohms...That would only be a concern if your down to at least 2ohms, or if you had a woofer hooked up to it.

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10381
^^^LOLOLOLOLOL..who told u that???

please stop ur killing me...

Bronze Member

Florida

Post Number: 64
I know that from experience, the hotter the amp get's the more distortion you have to worry about......Running an amp @ 4ohms to a woofer is totally different than running it to a speaker....You should know this already.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

SubBassMidBass

Post Number: 8957
benjy, please stop before you get skewled....

the amps THD has little to do with 4 ohms or 2 ohms, it may rise EVER so slightly, but it will not be noticeable, and at 1.5...that is noticeable.
and that amp is rated at 14.4V, good luck getting that with a stock charging system. just stop while you are ahead...or at least even. :-)

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10425
when was it even??? he clearly showed that he doesnt no what he is talking about or knows little on the topic....i gave him a rope and he hung himself...

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3466
and then he says i don't know about car audio. If the THD is higher than 1%, then you should be worrying about.

Bronze Member

Florida

Post Number: 83
If you don't have the item hooked up then how can you claim to know what you are talking about? You can talk all you want about how something should work, but if you have personally never had it then don't comment on it......

Bronze Member

Florida

Post Number: 84
And also, I have a completely stock charging system, with all of my sounds hooked up even at enormous bass levels my system doesn't drain the lights, and many of you claim that it will, with such power........If you haven't experienced it then don't comment on it. And don't try to use the Distributor cap as an excuse...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us