Best stereo features to look for

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 2033
What are the best car stereo features to look at when you wanna hook it up to a system?? Ive heard that the preout voltage has alot to do with how a system sounds. Is it true?? Like would you hear a big difference in sound from like a 2.2 volt preout to a 5 volt preout?? Thanx.

Silver Member
Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 486
yes there is a difference. also hp and lp filters are good, mp3? bt? depends on what u want in ur reciever but preout voltage is inportant and hp and lp?

Bronze Member
Username: Courtreezy

Post Number: 22
make sure you get a deck that lets you control your "bass" and "subwoofer" seperately,,,,i just bought a alpine 9856 deck, i love it, but when i got my sub connected to it, i tried turning down the bass from my speakers, so that all of my bass would come out of my subwoofer, but it turned down my sub too...its really irritating, i'm thinking about returning it.

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 4127
24 bit burr brown dacs.

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 2038
Do you guyz think that the Pioneer premier DEH-P480mp would be a good choice for my system?? It has three 4 volt outs and you can have control of the subwoofer with the touch of a button?? Can someone help me please because i dont know.

Silver Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 325
Yes, the 480mp is a good low cost deck. It'll have all the features you need and more plus Pioneer makes a good sounding, reliable product.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us