Shaking my rear window.. problem?

Silver Member
Username: Caraudio

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 756
I got 1 CVX with a T3002 amp at 2ohm bridged i put my gain on about 80% of the way .. and HU settings are nominal i have the bass at +4 but the sub level at -2 just for some midbass from my 6.5" speakers. S0o0o i notice that my rear window also shakes with my trunk is that bad i dont want the window to start leaking or anyhting. Its a 2005 Civic.

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 202
it should be fine. unless you see the seal breaking or coming apart, i dont see anything bad.

btw thats a pretty stout gain setting

Silver Member
Username: Oglejust

15in re sx, Il Us

Post Number: 379
ok theres 2 things u have to do... 1st make a video of that bish...and 2nd TURN IT DOWN!

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3341
I dont like when people put their gain in percetages or fractions. what i dont understand is why would anyone not have their gain all the way up? all the way meaning matching their Hu preouts which puts out full clean power. mainly they are talking about the percentage of the way they turned the knob though which means nothing and is useless to the people trying to help.

Silver Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 758
okay well my HU is a 4 Volt Preout.. what does that mean .. 4Volt Pre out on my amps how far on the high side?

Silver Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 759
Panasonic CQ-C5310U This is the model.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us