Scott Atwell....

Silver Member
Username: Mvplefty12

Pinellas, FLA America

Post Number: 173
Any way I can preorder a 12" Q so I can get it like 1 day after I order it online? lol I'm pretty excited to get it.

Silver Member
Username: Tremor1127

Post Number: 415
patience is a virtue... :-)

Silver Member

Pinellas, FLA America

Post Number: 174
yea, patience is a virtue, but 5 months w/out bass is retarded. :-)

Silver Member
Username: Nyyfan13

VA USA

Post Number: 614
just think of how good it'll sound once its in. keep waiting, it'll be worth it.

Silver Member

Pinellas, FLA America

Post Number: 176
It's kind of like when you have to tinkle and everyone around you is drinking water... It bothers you. lol

Silver Member
Username: Kenwa

Post Number: 519
Why did you decide to go with a 12?

Silver Member
Username: Nyyfan13

VA USA

Post Number: 618
^^haha, i guess its one in the same with that comparison. ive been waiting to install my SSD for about a month now. im lazy but ive been busy.
cant wait tho

Silver Member

Pinellas, FLA America

Post Number: 177
I only have 15- 15/16" of height to build the box outside the car.... That would really be pushing it. The 12" shouldnt be that much of a step down and if scott can help me build a bad a** box then I'll do the 15".

Bronze Member
Username: Fi_car_audio

Hades, NV

Post Number: 39
15 and 15/16"? Is that the height you have to work with? If so, plenty of height for a 15". I have done them with less ;)

Please email me the dims you have to work with to scott@ficaraudio.com and Ill see what we can come up with.
Oh, and sorry... we have a 2-3 business day leadtime for the X,SSD, and Q series drivers. I wont start them until the order is placed (got stuck with a bunch of SSD10s for a bass race system that I cant get rid of now by building them before the money was received... :-( )

Thanks...
Scott

Silver Member

Pinellas, FLA America

Post Number: 178
Yea its not problem man... Sorry to hear about the SSD's. I was emailing you a while back about that box, but the deminsions I was using were completly wrong come to find out. If you can help me out w/ this it would be highly appreciated.

Silver Member

Pinellas, FLA America

Post Number: 179
http://www.subwoofertools.com/forum/ported-box.asp?Ew=25.5&Eh=15.75&Dia=9&Xmax=2 1&Vd=.19&NumW=1&Vb=3.5&Fb=30&Qts=&Vas=&Fs=&CE=0

^^^
Good or no?

Silver Member
Username: Grebnereon

Post Number: 441
hey Scott, now all we need is for you guys (FI) to start making amps!!! ;] just kidding...but seriously

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

4, 20

Post Number: 2425
hey scott you still trying to get rid of those ssd10's, my brothers lookin for some 10's to replace his cvr's.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us