What Could I Fit In My New Car?

Silver Member
Username: Kaerfpl

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 424
Hey guys! After a week of looking around at cars, I finally found something that I liked. A 1997 Eclipse! I should be picking this up tomarrow but that's not what this thread is about! After looking at the trunk, I noticed that there isn't much space for a big system. Im not even sure if theres enough for two 12's? But who knows, I could probably make it work somehow!

Anyway, what would be a nice system that I could drop into this Eclipse? Please don't pick anything too expensive like JL! My max on spending on subs is $600, Amp(s) $600, and im looking for something that's around 70 percent SPL and 30 percent SQ.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

AudioqueUSA

Post Number: 2305
What about electrical system upgrade?

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2840
umm i own a 00 eclipse and i will be running 1 12" the box is gonna be 3 cuft u should be able to fit 2 but it wil be a tight squezze i would go with a single 12 like me sub up ports back its perfect for the car

Silver Member

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 425
Ya, I know i'll be upgrading all the wires and stuff. theres already a 4 gauge wire through the car, but i'll prob take that all out and put in some thicker wire since I want a pretty boomin system, lol.

Im not too worried about how much I'll have to spend on wiring. I just want to know my options on what I should get. Then when I see something I like, I'll look at what wires and all the stuff i should get.

Silver Member

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 426
"it wil be a tight squezze"

Ya, that's what I was affraid of. If I couldnt fit two 12's, I was thinking of maybe two 10's or one 15?

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 8287
i still say Mag...in that hatch it should be more than loud enough. 15" baby:-)

and you can seal it with about 2.3-3.0 cubes WanGagE
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us