Final decition check this out

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Life is GOOD, Ill Us

Post Number: 2409
my other tread disapeared i dont know why but admin look suspicious. well fak it.

wat up peeps well 5 minutes before i was juzz gonna pay for the phoenix gold but i need a second opinion i got 550 for subs only i need 2 15's 4 12's or 6 12's

heres the list

1 fi btl fully loaded with 2k rms (white)
4 type r's 12's with 2k rms (green)
1 audioque hd3 15 (pink)
2 15's fi q's (yellow)
6 phoenix gold octane r's z rated 12's (blue)

as u can see please if u can recommend me some good subs but not the ones mentioned above.

i run some tests and i got the spl chart right here ill show it in a moment the color of each line represents the spl of each subs with the color between the "()".

^^^^^ the chart shows the spl on unlimited air not in a car so if u put the car ur gonna get alot more spl maybe with the phoenix gold in the explorer with subs up and port back i should be expecting mid 150's daily easily well tell me what u think.

if ur planning to post sh1t please don't do it.

lilrob :-)

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1152
Dammm, thats a cool chart.
Well, if its just SPL your after, how bout 4 15" L7? They can be had for $150 each new. Right on budget.
Is that^^^^ what you mean by posting crap?

Upload

Gold Member

Life is GOOD, Ill Us

Post Number: 2410
hahah good one marc hey where u can get the 15 for 150???? if ur thinking hifisoundcennection those are refurbished

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1155
Sorry, Its the 12" that are NEW for 150.
The 15" are 200 new.

http://www.hifisoundconnection.com/Shop/Control/Product/fp/vpid/1568451/vpcsid/0 /SFV/30046

Gold Member

Life is GOOD, Ill Us

Post Number: 2412
even with 4 kicker l7's 12's the phoneix gold are louder and have better lower extension

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 8224
then get them!

why did you even post this, if you are already set o them man?

i say go for it, you can get them cheap, and that is the most subs for the amount of money you can get.:-)

Gold Member

Life is GOOD, Ill Us

Post Number: 2414
yeah i know and in other forums they really trust those subs and alot of people told me also marshall white that im gonna hit at least in the mid 150s with that set up but i dont know i dont wanna fill that much subs
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us