Alpine 450 VS Pioneer GM-D510M

Bronze Member
Username: Chevyfan502

Post Number: 19
i want to push 2 DD2512's and im trying to find 2 good mono amps for a lower price that will last and sound good.....the alpine mrp-m450 puts out 400 rms (tested over 400 like 425 ive read) and the pioneer puts out 600rms (both at 2 ohms)....yea the pioneer puts out alot more, but how do they compare for sound quality and reliability? PLZ help....answer these questions plz and also any other suggestions of good amps for around the price of these 2(im an ebay shopper, kinda leanin toward only new though not used)....thanks

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 9619
what da hell !? ^^^^

dude 1 of those subs can handle 1500wrms EACH so y r u looking @ such low powered amps

if those r dual 4ohms then look for 1 amp that does @ least 2000wrms @ 1ohm or better yet 2500wrms @ 1ohm.........

Silver Member
Username: Audioguy22

S.F., Cal.

Post Number: 308
I've heard the pie and its one of there(oops, we did something right)amps! its a killer little amp!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
the dd2512a's are rated 500rms but yea i kno they can take much more, but still from 400-600 watt amps i'll be pushin at least 75 percent of the rms of the subs or more....

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3205
Trevor, at least get a soundstream PCA 1500d if they're dual 4 ohm

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
how much is that amp, where can i find it, and what is wrong with the pioneer, i just want to kno if it is a good sq amp that will hold up and put out a true, or at least close to 600rms, with 2 of those, one for each sub, it should push them pretty well since they are 500rms subs

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3209
trevor, the soundstream is 1500w rms at 1 ohm. You can find it on ebay just write soundstream mono
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us