Eric Vargas Is A TOTAL RIPOFF!

Silver Member
Username: Tremor1127

Post Number: 389
i sent my money $150 money order for a refurbished hifonics bxi1606d amp over a month ago and have had nothing but the runaround and it is clear now that he has no intentions of paying me back...

2 weeks ago i told him i knew the money had not been cashed yet (for whatever reason) and he said he would refund the money when he "got back in town"

well now he is saying when he can come up with the cash he will send it back...

not to mention friday he asked for my mailing address AGAIN so he could FINALLY send the uncashed money order back, and it would be here by wednesday. well i emailed him and said still nothing and he tells me he will send when he can get the money...

and another thing, he got chauncey brown and another member on here but dont know who, just know the email address...

this is an email from that person though...

"Hi, I notice that this guy Eric was selling an amp Hi Fonics Brutus BXi. Did he sold some to you or has he ever return any money back to anyone, because I have not receive anything and it has been a few months now. I can not get a hold of him and I do not know what to do. Help please! Answer if anyone knows him or if the same thing happend to you? I think i lost $150.00 BECUASE I got lots of run arounds from him nothing."

anyway, just had to vent, and im going to call police in his area tommorrow... not that it will do much...

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 270
atleast your calling the police people dint even bother to do that with mick......

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 1471
Just call where you got the money order and tell them it was stolen. They will find out when and where it was cashed and go after who cashed it. If it was not cashed they can cancle payment and give you a new money order. Then you can just cash it yourself.

Silver Member

Post Number: 390
they told me that if it wasnt cashed i had to wait 60 days... wtf? is that right or is she just a stupid b?

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1142
I have bought twice off this forum with no problems. It suxs when scammers buddy up here just to rip ppl off. I would only buy from ppl who are well known and have good reps.
Ty is one of the good ppl.

Silver Member

Post Number: 393
yeah, but for some reason i believed the guy after talking to him on the phone, he even had ME wait to send the money a few days because he said he sold the one i was going to buy but got them quite frequently...

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1147
Of little or no interest...

Eric Vargas anagram A SCAR GIVER

I have no personal views On Eric's dealings as It does not involve me.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us