Woofer Box...

Username: Culprit

Post Number: 7
I am lookin to buy a box for my 15" L7 2ohm solo Baric. I need to know what kind of box I should get, budget is about 150$. A link to buy it would be nice aswell. The Woofer is square shaped.

-Culprit

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2184
build it or have someone build it for you. prefab boxes suck.

Username: Culprit

Post Number: 8
It wont have carpet on the box if i do it and it will look like sh!t. and i definately dont want sh!t in my BMW...LoL =P...Thanks though! i just dont have the touch for that matter.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2186
you have two options than:

1)have it built for you. that sub will still sound like shi_t cause it's an l7 and they suck, but at least it'll look good.

2)buy a prefab and make a shi_tty sounding sub sound even worse.

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 580
I can't say that it won't sound like $hit but...

http://caraudiofactory.com/single-solobaric-kicker-p-85.html

Silver Member
Username: Livin_loud

Ny

Post Number: 381
Best your going to get prefab

http://www.klausaudio.com/shop/custom-enclosures/single-15-solo-baric-l5-&-l7-su bwoofer-boxes.cfm

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 3109
ctmike, please stop telling people prefab boxes suck, there are companies that make great"prefab" boxes. Audioenhancers make great boxes, subzone, etc. I know audioenhancers makes drivers specific boxes. and buying prefab does not mean subs will sound like crap. just have to know what your looking for in a box.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3110
CHRIS, go to www.audioenhancers.com and look ant the kicker woofer boxes. you can not buy from them direct, but i can get you a box from the guy that builds from them.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 1458
Talk to Phil over at Woodlawn Cabinetry ... He can build you a box that will fit perfect in your car that will look and perform great. I'm sure you can him could work something out for that price.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3114
spoke with my friend this mornig, heres the deal with their kicker boxes, the sealed boxes are made of 1"mdf, due to back pressure from the L7 subs, it makes a normal box rattle. the L7 ported boxes are made from 3/4 because it has the port and air can release. the sealed box is at 3.5 cft and the ported are 6.0cft.PM me with address so i can check shipping, the box weighs alot.

Silver Member
Username: Phil_salisbury

Post Number: 116
He doesn't need to make that enclosure for a S15L7 ported at 6 cu.ft. to hit like a r@pe ape.

He can get away with 3cu.ft. spec ported and the subwoofer will hammer just as hard and loud.

Silver Member
Username: Phil_salisbury

Post Number: 117
BUMP

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 4115
Hey Phil, good to see you on here. I liked the box's you built me. The 10w6v2 ported box had a minor dent on the edge on top of where the top part of the box meets the front of the box where the subwoofer mounts. Probably from shipping. Not a big deal but just took alittle away from the appearance. I havent setup the other 12w3v3 ported box yet but im sure it will sound great aswell.

I also need a box for a 12w6v2. Perhaps you could email me or i will try to email you.

Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us