Bassbox

Silver Member
Username: Oglejust

KICKER CVR, Il Us

Post Number: 277
im so ticked off right now... i downloaded what i thought was the setup to bassbox 6 pro. well turns out its an update or something! it says i have to have bassbox 6 pro and X-over 3 b4 i can do the setup! i want this program so bad but i dont want to dish out the $. i no kevin sells copys but if someone wants to hit me up with the setup for it, it would make me extremely happy. :-) anybody wanna be so kind?

Silver Member
Username: Mygame5982

Comp Vr H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 719
hey im cvr around this joint.lol

Silver Member

KICKER CVR, Il Us

Post Number: 278
lol... sweet! ya no i really like my cvr cuz no one in my school knows anything bout building boxes or anything so when i put the cvr in a 2.5^ft box tuned to 35hz it really helped me out a lot. im either the loudest in our school or maybe under 1 kid. i dunno but im 1 of the loudest and i really do like my cvr however i do want something louder.

Silver Member
Username: Mygame5982

Comp Vr H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 721
me and my friend the loudest...he has the same 2 15"s but in a honda hatch back..so its louder

Silver Member

KICKER CVR, Il Us

Post Number: 279
yeah i just have 1 older 12in cvr. but it does the job.. lol i wish chad would drive through cuz the kids at my school would sh*t their pants! lol

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 1962
Like mine too but need somethin different already..

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1839
I have a copy but I bought it from Kevin, only way you gonna get it, lol. $30 :-O

B
U
M
P

T
H
I
S

S
H
!
T

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1840
Oh, by the way it is a really nice program, worth the money! Polo.. :-)

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 1466
^ditto^ .. very well worth the money. if you use it to design one box it pays for itself.. if anyone needs it PM me.. i need the money! im the one with a baby girl on the way and a serious addiction to bass ..

but seriously if your going to try to download it ... good luck :-) .. i searched for a while with no luck plus you get the risk of virus infection or spyware/grayware

there is a link to my email to the left

<------=
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us