One of you ballers buy all of this

Silver Member
Username: Mygame5982

H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 648
think you can handle it?? yeaaaaaa jack hammer fool..what you know bout that?? lol..just kidding
guess ill buy it with my next check.lol
http://cgi.ebay.com/MTX-Jackhammer-OFF-MTV-s-Pimp-My-RIDE_W0QQitemZ270045638342Q QihZ017QQcategoryZ18805QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Gold Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 1128
Who cares? I'm not impressed.

Silver Member

H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 649
its a joke..gosh come down fool..

Silver Member

H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 650
its a joke..gosh calm down lol

Gold Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 1130
I didnt mean to insult you. It was a comment twoards MTX for putting out such a real piece of garbage out on the market. MTV also gets a vote for publicizing crap too.

Here at ecoustics, we arent impressed with the crackhammer at all, so I wouldnt be surprised if you got more negative feedback.

Silver Member

H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 651
lol..I WONT GET NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.i didnt say i like it!! but feel free to comment the auction all you guys want..lol
ps...im not going to lie ill take the jackhammer if someone gave it to me for like $500 ill sell it though.peace

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 1532
if i had more money than i knew what to do with i would buy it just to here one lol and then build a treabuche or however you spell it and hurl it as far as i could haha

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1792
I bet it thumps like a MF! :-)

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9677
u do relize on MTV.. it was not really in an enclosure...so there is no telling what it could do

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 568
That's not a bad price for all of that. Actually, that guy is a moron. He said he paid over 25K just a few weeks ago for all of it and he's selling it all for 10K? That sub alone is $7,500.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9683
lol shipping is 1300

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 7636
that sub is a joke
with that much moving mass, it wouldn't play well over 40-50hz. so you would need some serious mid bass or even some ten's or something to cover that range.

my FAVORITE part about the Jackhammer is the SQ and SPL coil configurations HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a f*cking joke.....

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1795
Lot of mass but look at the BL on that B!tch, no problems with it moving so it would at least play to 100hz. I have seen larger theater subs playing to 1000hz which is insane. Funny thing is that he is pretty darn close to me but I don't have the room for that thing,lol..Polo.. :-O

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1796
The specs are pretty impressive actually. It has 5" of total XMAS, lol and interchangeable cones to allow for SPL or SQL. I don't get where all the weight comes from though, it uses 900 oz of strontium magnets so what is the basket made out of lead? Polo..

http://www.mtxaudio.com/caraudio/products/subwoofers/jackHammer.cfm

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 7645
POS.....waste of money....

more like a "cuz i can, but i'm stupid and didn't get the most for my dollar" type of thing.:-)

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1797
I know I agree but it is impressive figure-wise. Now Muddy if it was in your price/weight range we would be all over this like stink on sh!t, lol. Polo. :-O

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 7648
not me son!!!!Upload

LMAO

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1798
Dude 5" that is 3" more than Lilrob of max throw!!! That is huge, that thing would turn your vehicle into a flapping POS with a 20hz tone, that would be sick! :-O

Silver Member
Username: Livin_loud

Ny

Post Number: 372
"Must sell, must sell, must sell..."

Dude probably jacked the truck... lol

Silver Member
Username: Audioguy22

S.F., Cal.

Post Number: 296
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 703
Funny how he claims there are only 10 of them in the world.An MTX representative told me otherwise in person....what a fukcin liar lol...what a sack of shi± :-)

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3111
someone knows DD here? then STFU and close this thread lol!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 406
Its a cool idea and as much as you wanna say thats lame and it sucks if i had the cash and was making a show car i would buy it.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

4, 20

Post Number: 2411
some1 wanna buy this for me http://cgi.ebay.com/DIGITAL-DESIGNS-9918-MONSTER-SUBWOOFER-DD-AUDIO-SUB_W0QQitem Z260045314650QQihZ016QQcategoryZ18805QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem i wonder which would win 9918 vs crackhammer with about 6krms. some1 should buy both to find out.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us