I'm Baaaaaackkk 8) hello to you old folk and newcomers!

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3058
I'm back guys. just thought I'd say hello. For those of you who are new to ecoustics, My names Trevor I drive a cadillac truck i have 2 SI Mags sittin next to me lol. they will be in my truck soon! My whole setup will be new. i cant wait to show you guys, I've been workin on it every day for the past week or 2. Anyways, I've got lots of things to show you guys besides my truck but since i dont have the pics right now i wont tell you what they are yet so you guys dont get too excited for pics lol. so dont ask what they are, I will not tell! lol

i do have a question though, what type of glue should i use to repair a spider, just a portion of the spider of my friends TSX came off the basket (i let treo know about their poor build and i expect them to pay more attention to detail on the rest of the subs they make to maintain their rep) and i need to glue it back on. centering is not an issue because only part of it came off. They treo guy wouldnt tell me and said i should just ship it to him for 75$. i said no thank you i can do it myself, with your guys help of course 8). Thanks in advance.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3110
trevor!

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 154
what r the pics of? :P

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3061
Juliob- Juliob!

Andrizzle-Of course someone had to be the as$hole and ask what i said not to. I'm proud of you for being the first one! haha . I've got a few tricks up my sleeve ;)

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

4, 20

Post Number: 2409
omg you still haven't gotten those mags hooked up yet, LOL. do you still have 15 subs just sittin around.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

BTLUSA

Post Number: 6550
trevor wassup. long time.

like neo said, i can't believe you still haven't got your mags hooked up.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 3604
sup trevor!

Go to a local hobby shop and ask for CA-glue and accelerator...that is great for regluing subs. Its actually what is used to cone subs.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3062
Well, Ive bee really busy with school and starting a business and stuff. But they will be in soon. MAYBE late nov, but realistically dec. Ive got alot of things going on in november.

and right now in my room i have an ava 15. 2 SI mag 15s. a ssi10 and a tsx12. oh and 2 pyramid sh!t 10s lol. my friends owe me 1230$ so after i get that my system will come together quickly.

I see that you got some BTLs chad. youve definetly had some of the nicest subs, you go through them like water lol.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3063
Marshall! the competition man of this forum lol. i saw you got a DD. damn i know your gonna hit 150 with that once you get the time to mess with it enough. and thanks alot about the glue. the guy at treo was like "idk i dont make the subs" I'm like thanks for your effort on trying to find out lol.

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 3605
http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?&DID=7&Partnumber=340-076

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3064
Marshall Marshall Marshall hahaha... whatever happened to chris berman and NFL Primetime?

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 3606
yep...i got a 9515 and a IA 20.1, my voltage drop is insane but i'm like the sub/amp:-)

runnin that 20.1 at .35ohm daily..

still stuck in the high 140's right now though. That might change this weekend though...hehehe

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1815
R U sure Marshall, all my Treo subs use a flexible epoxy that is black in color. CA is too brittle and can crack when flexed, ok for vc covers but not so good for surrounds or such that require movement. Call DD they might tell you, Treo's customer support sucks anymore. Polo..

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

BTLUSA

Post Number: 6551
i think ima stick these for awhile though. lol.

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 3608
yep...i got a 9515 and a IA 20.1, my voltage drop is insane but i'm like the sub/amp:-)

runnin that 20.1 at .35ohm daily..

still stuck in the high 140's right now though. That might change this weekend though...hehehe

I bought the 9515 blown and reconed it myself...it was my first time to recone a sub and tuned out really nice. hard as hell to get the old glue of the basket but after that was done, the actual reconing part was pretty easy.

I will say this, if you can get ahold of some of DD's CA glue...use it. That stuff is insane. Expensive though...$25shipped for a 2oz kit. If you glue it w/ that, you will have to take a grinder to it to get it loose.

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 3610
yea...my bad, it is actually an epoxy glue.

not CA.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3067
haha thanks. I'll let my friend choose whether he wants to spend 5 or 25 lol. How many watts is the amp pushing at .35?

heyyy theres polo the 'ol a$$hole haha. hows it goin

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 3613
w/ my first box design, my boe rise was 1.15ohm at my burp freq.

i got ~1700w from it w/ voltage dropping to ~10v :-)

i REALLY need a batt or 2 next to the amp.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3068
wow, yeah you do. it would be awesome if you could get a kinetik 16V for competitions and have it charged when you go to compete and then take it out and recharge it when your not competing. because obviously your alt wont charge it to 16V. but actually i think it switches back and forth from 12 to 16 depending on what you want to do.

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2795
ha ha trevor, bet ya dont remember me.
question for ya...
didnt u have the ava?
if so
what gets louder, the MAG or the AVA, also what drops lower.(given both installed properly, and powered with 1k watts each)

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2789
he still doesnt have the mag's hookedd up dane.

but wats up trevor how did all those install's u said u were doing during the summer.

hope u get the mag's in some time

Gold Member

Post Number: 2796
i read that charlie, but i also remember him hearing the mags b4. he really liked them

Gold Member

Post Number: 2798
i read that charlie, but i also remember him hearing the mags b4. he really liked them...if i remember correctly

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2791
ya i believe u are correct about that lol

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1818
Wassup Trevor, good to see your back, almost didn't notice but I knew it was too quiet, LMFAO...

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Grebnereon

Post Number: 344
hey Trevor....where ya been?

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3069
havoc- yeah i remember you lol. only person on this forum with a havoc as far as i remember. but no, i have not hooked up my Mags yet. i have an insane box plan for them though. its going to be rediculous. hmmm, maybe i'll start the construction of it next sunday. or this sunday. ahh idk lol. its going to be expensive but i have some cash right now. figured prolly 60 in wood. and like 100 in fiberglass. 100 in vinal. etc. its going to be worth it though. 8)

charlie- I'll show you guys the installs later. one came out great. the other we had some problems. I'm still trying to finish it but i need his help to do so and hes not acting like he really wants it finished lol. one thing i have to say though is flashy systems suck! lol workign with plexiglass sucks. working with 8 million wires to power not only the amps but neons everywhere and fans and LOCs and blah blah blah. its quite hectic lol. personally, i hate it lol. I'd honestly pay him 200$ to just have me do a normal clean install with his equipment haha.

klez- i been busy doing other things. in my senior year of high school, and ive started a business. once all the paperwork goes through and stuff i think im just going to manage it and stuff so i have more time to enjoy my senior year and my car and stuff instead of managing it and working too.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 9542
yep we remember u - pix with a guy who had about 20 different subs around him ...lol

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 7680
back in tha game....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us