OT: does this happen to you?!?!?!

Silver Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 375
ok well tonight when me and my girlfriend were done having $#X, she tries getting all close to me and all I can think about is my car stereo stuff and wanting to go to sleep. I am constantly like rolling over trying to escape the cuddle attack and idk it just annoys me.....

does that ever happen to you guys????/

Silver Member
Username: Kenwa

Post Number: 445
LMAO, I think you need to get your priorities straight if you just got done getting laid and your already thinkin bout car audio. But i feel ya on the sleep thing, after a couple times though not just one.

Silver Member
Username: Grebnereon

Post Number: 335
wow....

Silver Member
Username: Grebnereon

Post Number: 336
im speechless.....

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9652
never think about car audio while im fu^king

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 377
lol well i mean its not like I think bout car stuff more than getting laid, its just idk.....he11 i dont know haha. just resort to my first statement.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

BTLUSA

Post Number: 6498
after sexx i think about food. i get hungry.

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 378
ok im not thinkin bout it during, but afterwords I did tonight and have every now and then. but most of all I just want to roll over and fall asleep or yeah get food........food is always good after a nice long sweaty F#$K.

Silver Member
Username: Kenwa

Post Number: 447
Yeah chad is right, food....then sleep. Then you wake up and do it all over again.

Bronze Member
Username: Longbluesquid

Post Number: 81
all i think about is cars thats it

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

IL US

Post Number: 259
It's a proven fact that after sex a man is done being sexually aroused and a woman isnt. thats why chicks always want to cuddle and guys just want to sleep or get away from them. cant remember where i read that, but u are not alone.

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 379
alright i knew I wasnt alone, but i didnt know what you guys did afterwords. was just curious to see what some of ya all do afterwords, cuz my girlfriend says im not sensitive enough or some BS like that. idk i just ignore her afterwords lol

Silver Member
Username: Texas_bass

Houston, TX

Post Number: 412
$ex Cig $ex Cig Bed

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 7587
you could always deflate her and go to sleep instead of cuddling......ROFL

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1764
There are two ways of getting over this, either marry her or keep fcking her! Learn the way of the dck force! I ca keep going until it dries up like a washed out well and she starts coughing smoke and ashes, LMFAO... Women if they get off aren't really still aroused they are emotional, there is a difference. Get up, clean off and throw cold water on your @ss to help. walk around for a moment and if you have a ceiling fan, put it on full rock n roll. Try putting a pillow between you and her, little things can help. All else fails be truthfull and tell her that you need a cool down period but stair her in the eyes and tell her how close you feel to her, even if you have to bullshit. Don't neglect your woman or she'll become MINE!!! Polo <----- Old Shcool Pervrt :-O

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 380
haha muddy..........hilarious!

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 425
After sex first thing i do is wash up, then i either play poker while my gf lays on the bed by herself for a few minutes/hours until i know its safe to lay down without being hugged and crap to the point i cant breathe. Or a safe way to get out of the hugging is saying something stupid thatll get her mad but not mad enough to hold a grudge for long but something thatll piss her off for a little so she wont hug u and crap. Try it out whats the worse that can happen?

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 382
hahaha some good advice Cavs.......might give it a shot. I will let ya know how it works out.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1786
"Try it out whats the worse that can happen?"

She can end up on Iwantu.com chatting to an old man like me looking for a way around you, lol. Women are scandelous, never give them a moment to rethink the whole you and her thing! By the time you have noticed she is tired of your sh!t that just means she has already sampled a different chocolate, maybe more caramel? :-O Polo...

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 400
I gotta piss when I get done. Everytime it's sex, piss, food, sleep.

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 383
polo your sick. shes 17 years old dude. lol but shes loyal, and always will be.....honestly the only trustworthy chick Ive ever dated.....so BACK OFF OL MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1789
Dude, I am just tellin you the truth! Women are fcked up fo real!! Listen to me, women mature a lot faster than men, FACT. This is both physical and mentally, I have dated sooo many women in my time, seriously. My dck looks like an oak tree with all the rings around it, lol. I should write a book, do not ever slack on your woman, her GF will be tellin her that she is missing out and she has a dude for her to try. Spend your free time learning about your woman, get the upper hand on her and ask her questions about how she likes to be licked and how long she likes to go. You think I am full of sh!t don't you? Show her this post she will blush with truthfullness, guarranteed!!! Polo.. :-O

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 428
u can tell when a girl is loyal i been with my girl since shes 16 she doesnt know anything besides me and she doesnt want to. I wouldnt doubt a girl for cheating but when a girl tells you how much she loves you every single minute you talk, then u knwo the girl isnt going to cheat. And when a girl tells you a guy is hitting on her and doesnt keep it a secret then thats another good sign she isnt going to cheat. I put my gf through a ton of s**t and for some reason ir just makes her love me more, i guess im one of the lucky ones lol

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 429
Dont listen to muddy those things take long enough to blow up as it is. Picture everytime u want to use it you have to blow it up again, not fun. LOL

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 7651
ROFLMFAO:-)

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2786
trust me man polo's right girl's cheat no matter how good u think they are my gf was so loyal i never thought anything would happen i had it the way u had it man trust me if not better. she was planning our wedding like seriously. She went to college and with in 2months she cheated on me and she still told me so take it from a guy who saw it in your perspective it will happen dont give her any room.

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 441
i told her if she ever cheats on me ill knock her out, so i guess thats kinda helping me a little. LMAO i wouldnt really hit her but u know why not give a little scare. And i didnt come out and say that she was like ud never hurt me right i go well if you cheat on me ill kill you, lolol

Silver Member
Username: Riskyb

Post Number: 305
"lol but shes loyal, and always will be....."

as long as she gets to ride in your escalade... lol

Women suck they are all about money. Maybe not so much at 17 but, it will happen.

I don't even mind cuddling. When thats over though I tell her to make me a sandwich.

Do any of y'all listen to Tom Leykis? on the radio? He speaks the truth.

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 962
this is one funny @ss post

polo

lmfao

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 7777
get em while they are fresh and untainted...v*rgins. :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Imalik

Jackson, New Jersey Ocean

Post Number: 26
WOW

Silver Member
Username: Riskyb

Post Number: 308
Ya I'd rather not get a "fresh and untainted". They get super attached after the first time. They will constantly call you and annoy the crap out of you. Then when you inform them that you were just drunk or something they cry then you feel bad.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 7141
man you guys have a lopt to learn! Polo is DEAD ON POINT:-) just wait till you guys get a little older.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1823
Upload

Women with experience are the best! :-O Polo..

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 7144
they sure are, but they are also the biggest head cases!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us