Im so mad!!!

Silver Member
Username: Oglejust

Il Us

Post Number: 247
i just called audio + which is the only car audio shop around me..its in terre haute indiana. well i called them and asked if i came over there if they would bring out the TL and how much it would cost. those dickheads said they only did that during a comp! i was freakin pissed! ive been wanting to go get it metered for a long time and now they said they wouldnt. yeah... i figured id just let u guys in on how mad i am right now.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 2049
sux bro the only person around my town with a TL
is tight as f*ck

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 1435
thats no good atleast you have a termlab in your area though, I am meterless for hundreds of miles now matter which way i go here in montana lol

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 674
Well sorry to hear that but you can always buy your own TL if you're so mad :-)I've heard you can grab one for 700 dollars.

Silver Member
Username: Oglejust

Il Us

Post Number: 248
lol... if i had 700 bucks id get me a new amp!!! lol i wouldnt mind havin a tl but they're too damn expensive.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1053
You would think there was some kinda download off the web, like a program that you put in your laptop with a mic and be able to get some acurate readings from. May not be a TL, but would be available to most ppl so they can meter thier systems.
Anyone know of such a thing? We could have our own online comps, Lol.

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

RE AUDIO

Post Number: 543
smke a blunt and forget about it:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us