Vid- 6 10" Fi SSDs

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 1299
Pretty impresive... imagine the numbers if the box was ported and it played a tone :-)

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/FiCarAudio/ssd10.1.wmv

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1686
Weird confuration, probably some cancellation going on there. Polo..

Silver Member
Username: Disturbedpriest

Post Number: 190
nice vid.

Silver Member

Post Number: 191
oh and by the way that box is 6 cubes and ported.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 1300
was it? did not even notice lol.. should be putting up a lot better numbers in that case even if that was on music..

Silver Member

Post Number: 192
Yep, i says in the begining of all the vids that shon post up, what the subs are the posters name and amps and etc... all you gotta do is read bro.

Oh and i am not impressed with the number for what he has.. he should just wall that bish off and make us all happy..

Silver Member

Post Number: 193
dang i misspelled in my post i meant to say it says not i says.. sorry long day.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 3549
its 6.6cuft tuned to 31hz w/ 110sq inches of port...powered by a kicker zx2500.1

148-150dB is right where i would expect it to hit w/ that low tuning. If you look at the TL, you can see that the peaks are in the 50-60hz range. W/ an SPL box he could put up some nice #'s. Prolly ~156dB w/ alil work.

Silver Member

Post Number: 194
yeah true, I didnt think about the tuning, it just seems the box is a lil cramped the way he has it done... I bet he could get way louder with another design.

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 375
jeezy the snowman is a lower hitting song anyways... does that produce higher decibels? (noobin)

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 376
plus he should just gotten 15's if he was gonna tune it that low just gotten 4 of them

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1690
I agree with Reece. I watched it again and ya the way he has them mounted at a 90 angle from each set I would say there is definately some cancellation going on there. A wall separating the back waves would be so much louder and maybe another amp to go with it. JMHO..Polo. :-O

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1360
yeah i agree not the best way to set up the box for #s but it looks good for show.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us