Just a smidge off the topicbut is about AN AMP

Username: Custom

Post Number: 1
Hey all i have a power acoustik 980 watt amp and wass wandering if there is any way to fix it? the amp will turn on but wont put sound out. Could i send it to power acoustik and have it repaired? how much would it cost? also this is the off topic part. i bought a seven piece neon kit with a mood changing kit. it changes seven diferend colors and has a pulse option and i bought it for ten dollars brand new. What about that? HA

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 1441
Are you sure that the amp is broken? There are many things that can go wrong, many of them simple I might add, that might lead you to think that your amp isn't working.

If it truly is broken, I wouldn't spend a whole lot of time and money to try and fix it. That is a pretty crappy amp, I'll be real with you. If you need a new amp tell us what your subs are including the voice coil configuration and power handeling along with your budget and we can give you some help!

As for the underbody kit for 10 bucks... you suck because I should get a good deal like that every once and a while! lol :-)

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 2860
hahaha, Custom what's your system cuz maybe we can tell you an amp for the budget like audiobahn a8000V or something like that

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 1718
lol. i think you should just buy a new amp

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 6751
yeah if it is broken throw it in the gutta and go buy anotha! lol

Gold Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 1203
send it to me. i'll fix it.

Username: Custom

Post Number: 2
lucas could u seriously fix it? I bout hifonics new 5000 watt amp and some 15's so i still wanna get the amp fixed. the amp was on a two ohm stereo load from my memphis power references.

Gold Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 1205
sorry it took me so long to respond. i was out of the country. i can try to fix it if you would like. you would need to pay for shipping both ways and parts weather i am able to fix it or not.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 9496
i wouldnt bother fixing a cheap amp - buy a better amp next instead ....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us