Possibly Selling my Sub

Silver Member
Username: Adam_s

Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 307
OK well I have had my new 15" rl-p...and I really like it a lot but am thinking I might want a new sub...so if someone is interested shoot me an offer....and also what sub do ppl think I should get to replace it....I am looking at powering it now at 500 watts RMS at 2 ohms and am going to upgrade to a kicker ZX750.1 in the next couple of months....

Silver Member

Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 308
bump

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 6881
what don't you like about it? there has to be a reason to sell it.

Silver Member

Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 309
I really do like it...I just am hearing all these new subs and am the kinda person that if I have something for a little while I just want something different. Its just how I am....

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 6887
nice man, how did they sound sq-spl? what type of enclosure did you have them in? what amp? what do you have to compare them to?

Silver Member

Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 310
I have it in a 2.5 cuft ported box tuned to 32 hz...I think it gets pretty loud...havent had it metered in this box...I am powering it with an audiopipe that puts out 500 watts RMS @ 2ohms...the only thing I have compared it to is 2 12s that were powered by the same amp and this gets a lot louder than them and sounds a lot better. This is the best sub that I have ever owned hands down. But this is all IMO

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 6889
nice man thanks, sounds good. What were the 2-12's you are comparing it to?

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1287
how much do you want for it?

Silver Member

Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 311
Audiopipes....and im not really sure a price...shoot me an offer...ive only had it for about a month and have the original box and the sticker that came with it.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 7193
230-40 shipped????

not for me, but just suggesting a price...

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1296
yeah 230 shipped would be a good deal, just asked incase you bascially wanted to give it away;)

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2784
if it was the audiopipes im thinking of then DAMN thats loud

Silver Member

Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 313
Its not really loud....I had it metered b4 in a bad box that leaked air and it metered a 137...but this box is a lot louder than the other one was. and another question what sub do you think I could get to compare to it....using 500 watts RMS @2 ohms....and eventually moving up to a zx750.1 which puts out around 900 at 2 ohms
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us