Thoughts on the Rockford Fosgate subs?

Username: Vwbug1971

Warren, Nj

Post Number: 7
How are they?..Whats the best? anything compare to the jl w6 or the mtx 8500?

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 2794
RF subs aren't bad, I just don't find them particularly impressive.

Lots of good stuff out there.
RE
ID
DD
eD
Treo
Kove
Eclipse
JL
MMATS
Adire
the list goes on

Bronze Member
Username: Koveaudio

Post Number: 51
do you htink that two eD 12kv2s would perform better (SQ and SPL) than the two kove 15s i have, if they were run off of the same amp, a pioneer 1000 watt class d mono amp?

Bronze Member
Username: Pat_l

Tucson, AZ USA

Post Number: 80
Kevin, Rockford Fosgate subs are good. They are one of the more 'quality' subwoofer manufactures out there. I am a big Fosgate fan. I would highly recomend them. If you go with the better subs that have alot of power handleing or the new P2's then you would have a very good chance aganst some JL's. Personaly i think JL is the best and kicker is goos too. But Rockford is still up there. And if you go with MTX well there is no compitition. MTX is worthless.

Anonymous

my thoughts are about the same as patricks i have been checking out fosgate sence about 93 and well one thing for sure is they havnt been trying as hard as they use to i dont know if i would compiet them against a jl though

Bronze Member
Username: Rswan

Post Number: 32
fosgate subs suck a$$!!

Bronze Member
Username: Hiphopanonymous

Post Number: 49
fosgates are alright. i'd rate them up there with others. i had 2 15's he2 subs and they bumped pretty good. they're pretty loud and don't sound as good in sq. other than that, i wouldn't mind buying fosgates again.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us