79 ford bronco / subs

Username: Seraphangel

Ankeny, Iowa Usa

Post Number: 1
have a 79 ford bronco and wanted to know some good subs for nice bass. i listen to mostly r&b rap and some rock and didnt know if a single sub or a dual setup would be best. any help is appreciated thankx in advance.

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Post Number: 548
two adire audio tempests would do the trick for you - put em in some nicely sized ported boxes and you're good to go with a thunder1501d powering them

that setup would cost about $400 for amp, $300 for both subs and whatever for box

Ankeny, Iowa Usa

Post Number: 2
what kinda bass would that give me any idea? new to messing with subs really and wanting to be able to feel and hear the bass from a ways away. block or so. would going with 1 15 or 2 12s do the job? for 2 12s id go as high as 350 or so a piece or 1 15 for around 450.

Ankeny, Iowa Usa

Post Number: 3
what do u think of MTX and the infinity kappas i told a guy i know about getting a brahma or jl w6v2 and he said theyre crap :/ which i dont believe after reading on here but like to hear your thoughts. thankx for the help

Silver Member
Username: Vipersbyms

Post Number: 116
mtx new line is impressive compaired to their old one. 9500 and 8500 are pretty good subs. next time you see the guy who said the w6v2 and brahma are crap, just smack him.if your going to spend $450 for 1 15", then you could just save a lil more and get a 13W7. wont disappoint you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us