ClusSetup

Username: Zyclus

Post Number: 1
i have a ford ranger (94) and i want to be able to set up a nice sounding system, on a budget. i have a pair of infinity 5x7's for the back, but nothing else, and i am looking for suggestions on what to put in and how to set it up.
Please help

Post Number: 2
Also, since i don't have much room, i can only use 1 8" sub, so when you respond, please keep this is mind, thnx

Bronze Member
Username: Pat_l

Tucson, AZ USA

Post Number: 54
Your truck is a two seater right?

Post Number: 4
no, it has the extended cab, but i need to use it to seat people (even though it doesn't have much room for them, the option needs to be available)

Anonymous

kicker has 8" solo barics, and they are still supposed to sound great even in small boxes. you might want to ask a local stereo shop what kind of options are available for what you have.

Post Number: 5
i went to a shop, but their selection was fairly limited, so i didn't have much choice. they suggested an 8" jl subwoofer (they didn't say which one), which i'm ok with, a jvc unit (arsenal series), which i agree with (i want an imput so i can use my minidisc player in it), but they told me to got with alpine speakers, which are too expensive (i think). i have an amp for the subwoofer, but its only a 1/100 or a 2/35 (its old), which i'd need to replace sa well. im a student on a tight budget, so i need to know what the best bang for my buck will be without getting crappy stuff.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us